Official Fuse Discussion

Official discussion thread for Fuse. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Another Windows box. Good luck everyone.

waiting for the first “nmap not showing anything” oh wait… oops.

then all the port will be closed :smiley: then the next day when blood already drawn and a few hundred people root the system, suddenly the exploit that you have been trying for hours, works :cold_sweat:

Got some users, and some creds, but can’t use them on any of the services :smiley:

Type your comment> @HomeSen said:

Got some users, and some creds, but can’t use them on any of the services :smiley:

Found some users, but didn’t find any creds. Would you mind giving a small hint?

I also am coming up short on the creds. I believe my thinking is correct. I am just overlooking something. A nudge would be helpful!

Type your comment> @Rocketeer said:

Found some users, but didn’t find any creds. Would you mind giving a small hint?

Same

congrats @jizzy for the first blood. any nudge? :smiley:

can I also get a small nudge for creds ? :slight_smile:

I don’t see those creds which I am not sure if they do exists

i <3 people already asking for nudges. its only been 2.5 hours!

As already mentioned: these creds are close to meaningless, since they can’t be used for anything.

got some users and creds…but none work,any nudge will be appreciated

got users only, no creds.

As already mentioned: these creds are close to meaningless, since they can’t be used for anything.

They can be used, there is something expired which needs a reset for the accounts to work.

ive exhausted everything i can think of and still haven’t found any creds… got a list of users… a nudge of any kind would be appreciated :slight_smile:

nevrmind sorted it.

Found user credentials with passwords and found out how to get them working but stuck at this point.
Unable to find a further path by Enumerating the shares/rpc, can anyone give me a Nudge?

oooooo this is fun hahah

might be on to something but need to run it past someone…hit me up if someone has time to help