Challenge: Kryptic Ransomware

@p01arst0rm I’m ended in your same place (I saw your comment). I saw the coords at Lis F**n, but nothing. Any advice?

When entering the in the coordinates, your browser can make a difference.
Entering the same Coordinates in Firefox in Kali and Chrome in windows gave different results.

I got one hint at F*** which contains one location. I put the coordinate of this location in Zeus but I got ‘None’.
I’m thinking about the @Kucharskov comment about brute force, because I got one coordinate with a negative value. Did I find a wrong hint then?

Is this challenge broke? I got into L****** F******* but I’m so stuck. Any nudge will be aprecciated!!

UPDATE: It’s not broken :hushed:

finally got it, beware of ****s (****2) not reporting all that can be found

Hey so I used whs and then used the email to find the the Tr, can anyone hint me what I should be looking for on the Fr?

got it, i think its not easy challenge, first part is hard to find , pm me for any nudge :slight_smile:

if any one can help, send me a DM. could use a nudge. have the T***** and have gone around in circles. need to talk to some one who has finished this so I can say everything have done and figure out if I am digging too deep or missing something obvious or what…

Edit: Never mind. Overthinking things.

If you got a “Satellite is repositioning” message means you either entered the wrong GPS coordinates or entered them in the wrong format.

wow, what a frustrating challenge, but finally got it. Thanks to @sh4d0wless, @roaldnefs and @MountainMan for the nudges.

one thing I will say. don’t use iPhoto. it produces problems.

the tools you use definitely make the difference. I was banging my head against a wall and glad I asked.

You know what he likes. Maybe he does something similar?

This challenge is borked in my opinion. Foothold data should be publicly accessible without need to register on some more-or-less shady websites (that are not free btw).

nudges pls.
edit:
got the flag thanks to @sh4d0wless @sparrow1 i was really in deep rabbit hole and overthinking it
my advice is: don’t forget it’s an OSINT don’t go too deep

Got to the L**** f***. Stuck now., I can’t seem to find any new direction.
Could anybody pm me with a nudge

I don’t get it.
Found the p********* mail address of the leader and via this address his t***** account. Found the event that he liked/visited, but the coordinates of google maps of the place where the event was held didn’t work. Even the location of a following date of this event isn’t working

Yeah, I think I need a hint as well. It feels like I’m super close, I just don’t have the exact right coordinates. OR, I took a wrong turn awhile back.
Edit: Nevermind, some time away, and I’m back on track.

I’m in t*****r but i don’t see the next step. A nudge would be appreciated. Thanks.

I got it!!! Thanks a lot to @MountainMan, @Sparrow1, @ZloyObezyan, @Hellburpp!!! Obstinacy in a path it is no good.