Crooked crockford [misc]

it would have been impossible for me if not for the hint “ASCII is not 8 bit”, after that its quite simple. Thank you @trigger for the nudge :slight_smile:

Nice challenge. I think @m4nu’s hints are sufficient for this, but send me a PM if you need more hints.

This challenge was quite a thing… I had the base 32 string all this time and could not decode it as i was trying other online sites and later build one myself using python… later i realised that I could have done it so easily without writing any piece of code XD

that was quite a lot of fuss… thanks a lot @AzAxIaL :smile:

Wow, I really need to learn to read properly. I tried almost everything, but somehow though the first step was not necessary… It is very difficult to solve it without that first step. (first messages in this thread :wink: )

the hints above are great… thanks a lot @Kucharskov @artikrh

Convert r=>1 and ,=>0 is obvious. The game’s name giving us a lot. As it was said - God bless dcode.fr )
But it doesn’t work…
You should take one more step. Just find something similar and follow the link…
Thanks! It was interesting

Type your comment> @IvanGlinkin said:

Convert r=>1 and ,=>0 is obvious. The game’s name giving us a lot. As it was said - God bless dcode.fr )
But it doesn’t work…
You should take one more step. Just find something similar and follow the link…
Thanks! It was interesting

GOT IT :)))))))))))))))))

Solved :smile:

As the others have sed the initial foothold is straightforward. Besides that dcode.fr is great!

Felling bad on how much time I got to understand the hints. Once you get the flag you see it is simple than it looks. Hints provided in this thread are indeed enough to get it.

Thankyou all

Type your comment

still don’t get it can u guys help me with this…!!!

Parse the file, split bytes, fill in the right bit, get an ascii output, read the challenge description, follow the hint, complete it. No need for tools or anything. Just parse properly.

\o/ Amazing!!! the flag was displayed several times and did not believe in my dreams!!! Done!

Type your comment> @m4nu said:

Done, if you wanna help, please PM me :wink: … thanks a lot @Kucharskov
All hints are mentionned above like:

• God bless dcode.fr
  • Bit missing are unnecesarry
  • ASCII is not 8 bit
  • challenge name gives you all
  • the ch******* name will tell you what to do to validate

got it
this hint are enough, thx a lot :slight_smile:

ok, I don’t get it. I’ve converted the r, and , to 1 and 0. I tried to split them to both 5 and 8 and went to code.fr to tried a manipulate, but only gibberish is coming out. What am I missing?

there should not be a spoil in this message as it all info I’ve found on this forum

Have tried all the hints but still can’t figure what I am missing

Thank you … I have enjoyed it especially ASCII part :hushed:

@m4nu said:
Done, if you wanna help, please PM me :wink: … thanks a lot @Kucharskov
All hints are mentionned above like:

• God bless dcode.fr
  • Bit missing are unnecesarry
  • ASCII is not 8 bit
  • challenge name gives you all
  • the ch******* name will tell you what to do to validate

This sums it up. Thanks!

ok, I was stuck looking for standard flag pattern…
I thought the current flag was yet another puzzle to be solved…
Only 30 minutes to figured out…

My hint: no alcohol when you play challenges :frowning:
All that you need is already explained above :wink: