Official Blackfield Discussion

Official discussion thread for Blackfield. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

I’m sure that this will be a nightmare. Let see what this box will bring! ?

This will be a hard one again I suppose, since Blunder was rated Easy?

Nothing is easy for me :cold_sweat: the machines are either hard or way way over my head

@Linoge Don’t worry bro at some day you will surely have these machines .Beginning is always hard.

WHAT in the holy heck… THAT is a ridiculous list!

no web just windows stuff wkwkwk or not enought enum? :dizzy:

@Linoge said:

Nothing is easy for me :cold_sweat: the machines are either hard or way way over my head

Honestly - I feel the same. Once a box has been rooted it is easy to say “do this” or make suggestions, but this masks the fact that getting there includes all kinds of mistakes.

All I can say is @offsecin is spot on but that feeling is part of the fun. If you could drop a box easily, you wouldn’t feel as good when you do it.

Keep going. Relish the learning and never feel bad about mistakes or a lack of knowledge.

User blood: 00 days, 03 hours, 31 mins, 13 seconds. ago. Machine is up 45 mins…

Type your comment> @Wrebra said:

Bloods are always off by 3 hours so it was 31 minutes when someone got user blood.

Type your comment> @TheT3rminat0r said:

Type your comment> @Wrebra said:

Bloods are always off by 3 hours so it was 31 minutes when someone got user blood.

Thanks for explaining. Learned something already from this box :wink:

(…31 mins. incredible, I’m still enumerating stuff. LOL)

Everything seems interesting but no leads yet
Edit: Got 1 user account but how to migrate onto next ?

hmmm

have smaller list of users now. have creds… stuck on the never ending loop of enumerations :frowning:

I’ve been able to use the creds in multiple places, but nothing super useful from the output yet…

Type your comment> @panic said:

I’ve been able to use the creds in multiple places, but nothing super useful from the output yet…

so i am not on a rabbit hole then. that is reassuring. I think we are at the same place… a few keyclicks (hopefully) from reaching next milestones.

EDIT… that moment when you realize you had more than what you had. You were just to occupied elsewhere. facepalm

Same here…

So far, quite a pretty nice machine.
Got access to 2 users, but still no shell :smiley:
I can access some (a lot) interesting files, but the cat (and katz) is failing me, so far. Wondering if I should start throwing bigger lists with rules files against the juicy info I found. Or if I should rather look elsewhere.

I have first user and working on second. Just saw the thread.

Got the first flag, but cant find a way to get a shell. Is it necessary for the next step? Or still more smb enum??

EDIT: Forget it. A port initially close is now open