[FORTRESS] Akerva

Type your comment> @designer46 said:

Edit: Tried to access /*e*/s*a*e_**v.*y but the access is forbidden. Also tried to access /s**I**s/b****p_***r*_****n***s.s*, however I couldn’t find any credentials. And when I fail I get an error asking me to contact w*******r and there is no way for the error to go away so I probable messed something up…

Your Should have learned about VERB in School

Hope not a Spoiler!!

Type your comment> @Vibhu025 said:

Type your comment> @designer46 said:

Edit: Tried to access /*e*/s*a*e_**v.*y but the access is forbidden. Also tried to access /s**I**s/b****p_***r*_****n***s.s*, however I couldn’t find any credentials. And when I fail I get an error asking me to contact w*******r and there is no way for the error to go away so I probable messed something up…

Your Should have learned about VERB in School

Hope not a Spoiler!!

Definitely was not a spoiler. I thought you were complaining that I posted some spoilers xD Thanks you and @rwu for the help!

I was trying to solve “Open Book” flag, but the web server on the high port does not respond anymore. I think this is due to someone has sent too many wrong P*N attempts.

Is the reset the only way to make things work in this situation?

@mrnfrancesco i had the same problem, but what worked for me in that case was to disconnect and reconnect the VPN . I am not sure if this works for others too,but for me it worked almost everytime.

i have done with all the flags but stuck on the last flag,don’t know how to decode that weird cipher probably .

Has anyone been able to access the file that b**********7******.** is supposed to create or is this a rabbit hole?

Edit: NVM. Got it.

medium-hard like box. rooted and it was super fun :smiley:

Late to the party, I believe. It was a good ride, not that hard challenge. I wasted a lot of time in the decoding part understanding how I supposed to crack.

Any nudge/pm on the now you see me flag? been in it for days
Edit: Yyup, got it… thanks @nav1n for stating out the obvious

Finally rooted :slight_smile:
If anyone need a nudge, PM

Rooted my first fortress, rly fun experience! You may always PM for nudges :smile:

Wow - I’m loving this fortress. Upto fuzzing it’s awesome. :wink: Hope to go more. First fortress
@FreeVirus Thanks for remembering that I was using some awkward form of username in the .py script. Lol I was laughed out to burst when I realize what I typed! :open_mouth:

that guy on 10.13.14.13, stop sending ■■■■ to the machine, you are just killing it for everyone. All I could see is constant requests, unless you are DDOS’ing it on purpose ?

still doing it, can’t believe this.

Type your comment> @idevilkz said:

still doing it, can’t believe this.

Probably he is just running a gobuster session, or something similar.
You can just filter out the stderr output when opening a shell, then try to open another reverse shell using nc/socat/…

This should do the trick to get a clean output :wink:

looks like he was. I managed to clear it. got last flag left, will tackle on later.

Could someone that got the 5th flag replicate, I’m struggling to get the P** code accepted. Private and public bits already modified.

Hi everybody!

A nudge on the last flag, please? The crypt is not trivial…

Ah btw, was the 7th flag supposed to be that easy? I found a command that did the magic, was it left behind by someone else?

Thanks!

Type your comment> @cyberafro said:

Could someone that got the 5th flag replicate, I’m struggling to get the P** code accepted. Private and public bits already modified.

I tried three different versions of python and got three different results…one of them worked correctly

I just owned my first fortress! It was a thrilling ride. Getting P** for the con***e took some time quite. But it’s easy when we concentrate on “TAB” name. The final flag part is quite interesting.
My hint for last flag : Analyse the Cipher type and then proceed. When a baby start to learn about Alphabets, he may miss some letters. Hope this one will not be considered as Spoiler. If so, kindly report it.
PM for little bit nuggets. :wink: