Money Flowz [OSINT]

I can’t find it :neutral: Please PM with nudges

Standard way of searching for things. The “difficult” part is to choose the right social at the beginning. And about transformation, that is the standard procedure found in the majority of challenges

Easy but challenging, well done.

Also I learned a new thing it’s possible to do on that platform

Fun challenge. Thanks @Sm4rtK1dz
Using the right search engine at the start can make a difference

Haven’t completed the challenge yet but i feel like Yandex is much better search engine for this than google.

maybe not that one…

I never used E***m but with a quick search about how a transaction works gave me a direction to solve the challenge.

i would like a nudge on initial steps… i found eth and a Vb eth address tr profile and personal page but that seams to be a rabbit hole… i dont understand how ppl an call the ‘10 clicks’ ‘super easy’, i also dont get the hr hint, i found some n**w stuff and guess thats also a rabbit hole ?

Type your comment> @eightdot said:

i would like a nudge on initial steps… i found eth and a Vb eth address tr profile and personal page but that seams to be a rabbit hole… i dont understand how ppl an call the ‘10 clicks’ ‘super easy’, i also dont get the hr hint, i found some n**w stuff and guess thats also a rabbit hole ?

its really that simple.

if you found the correct wallet, all you have to do is literally look where the money flowz

finally found it, my hints: search (engines and functions) fail often, and pages suggest that they show all while there is more below that they hide…

Type your comment> @quantumtheory said:

Type your comment> @eightdot said:

its really that simple.

if you found the correct wallet, all you have to do is literally look where the money flowz

super helpful hint. thank you

Just solved it. Fun learning experience :smile:
A small hint just in case anyone makes the same mistake I did - pay attention to how i***t d**a is constructed, you might be closer than you think.

Yes or no question. Do I have to decrypt any code in this challenge?

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @SrhTurjo said:

Yes or no question. Do I have to decrypt any code in this challenge?

There is a difference between decryption & decoding

@sparkla there’s no need to create accounts for this challenge.

I used a search engine plus some advanced search filters which will bring u to some site that is fairly indicative that the user on the site is who you are looking for

@sparkla you can use https://osintframework.com/ as a checklist.
Remember search engines sometimes are biased to fit “your interests” so, searching without being logged in will help you (there are tools for that in osint framework). Also using search engines like duckDuckGo helps to perform non biased searchs.

Hey , what is the flag and where is i didn’t find this…

Got the flag.
pm if you need help.
how easy is it? : I found it using my phone’s search engine
hint? : any search engine will help plus your guy is a hustler
not even 10 clicks are required