Official Blunder Discussion

I enumerated some of this machine yesterday and found a r*******.php file that doesn’t appear to be here today. is this expected? Was finding that file yesterday a fluke?

Type your comment> @Kainn said:

I enumerated some of this machine yesterday and found a r*******.php file that doesn’t appear to be here today. is this expected? Was finding that file yesterday a fluke?

I am assuming someone exploited the box and uploaded a file there and you saw it. I will say that file in not critical for this host.

Type your comment> @TheT3rminat0r said:

Type your comment> @Kainn said:

I am assuming someone exploited the box and uploaded a file there and you saw it. I will say that file in not critical for this host.

That’s what I was leaning towards. Back to fuzzing. Thank you

Rooted, went down a massive rabbit hole trying to get the user. Soon as i got user root was seconds away.

Pfffft, not sure if I like this box or hate it. Went through all possible rabbit holes imaginable. LOL
Many thanks to the creator(s)!

Rooted, Fun box! Congrats @egotisticalSW !

Just rooted this box, it was really fun @egotisticalSW! Need help, just DM.

This is a fun box - awesome work by @egotisticalSW

Fun box! Will give nudges if you pm/

Thank you for this funny box @egotisticalSW unlike others, the start was easier for me! like what…

@TazWake Sorry for the previous thread, I didn’t know that now there will be an “official” thread :wink:

And thanks to @poker1 for his help on the last part. Sometimes we look too complicated…

@choupit0 said:

@TazWake Sorry for the previous thread, I didn’t know that now there will be an “official” thread :wink:

Its ok - I don’t think anyone knew. I certainly didn’t.

Anyone able to take a few quick PMs? Just trying to get something to work that should… but is not… Just need nudge on some syntax for foot fold.

@AwkwardUnicorn said:

Anyone able to take a few quick PMs? Just trying to get something to work that should… but is not… Just need nudge on some syntax for foot fold.

I will help if I can.

I have the correct credentials but cant seem to pop a shell with msf. Anyone run into this issue?

edit: rooted

Type your comment> @apalooza said:

I have the correct credentials but cant seem to pop a shell with msf. Anyone run into this issue?

Obviously you need to change the important thing in that MSF default module options.

Done with user and root, spent no more than one evening, but anyway the machine is pretty cool
I’d even say “The best one lately”
It’s not very hard, it’s not the easiest one and also it’s not Windows)))
Much info was given in another discussion on the forum, but if y’r stuck, send me pm
Soooo much thanks @egotisticalSW

root made me laugh because i used to rant on twitter about how useless this was :joy:

stuck on login page
please help me, thanks!

Stuck on login, I’ve tried fuzzing but no luck. Also I’ve read that stephen king article and found one weird-looking word, but i dont know. Any help?

Rooted!

DM me if you are stuck or need a nudge