HTB PwnBox

I have a suggestion / question that I posted elsewhere.

24h allotment. How does one purchase more time ? Is that functionality coming soon? What’s the cost?

Pwnbox is something great. It would be magic if you extend timer so as not to play looking the time left. Also is there any possibillity for dual extended monitors? Tried workspaces, but I can’t have two workspaces open in two different tabs.

Been using Pwnbox and its awesome, allows me to truly start hacking from anywhere. Looking forward to the 24 hour limit a month being increased!

Hi!!! anyone knows where can i download the same OS ? I opened it yesterday and i saw it. I know is parrot one of the last versions,but its a custom one. I you know DM me pls! Thx

Type your comment> @z0diacc said:

Hi!!! anyone knows where can i download the same OS ? I opened it yesterday and i saw it. I know is parrot one of the last versions,but its a custom one. I you know DM me pls! Thx

So for anyone who is interested in getting the pwnbox “look and feel”, I created a github page that should help you.

Everything can be customized to your liking, use/take what you want, and I did my best to copy over the settings that should get you the same look.

Type your comment> @theGuildHall said:

Type your comment> @z0diacc said:

So for anyone who is interested in getting the pwnbox “look and feel”, I created a github page that should help you.

Everything can be customized to your liking, use/take what you want, and I did my best to copy over the settings that should get you the same look.

GitHub - theGuildHall/pwnbox: Instructions on how to create your very own Pwnbox, originally created by HTB

Oh, thanks men, will use it! Great Job!!!

@theGuildHall good work dude, very helpful, thanks man

Type your comment> @71xn said:

@theGuildHall good work dude, very helpful, thanks man

thanks for your find! Forgot about adding the file to your /etc/openvpn/*.conf. Added it to the instructions.

No problem, also the powershell prompt on PwnBox is customized like the bash prompt, I’m not sure how to do this, maybe in the powershell profile?

Type your comment> @71xn said:

No problem, also the powershell prompt on PwnBox is customized like the bash prompt, I’m not sure how to do this, maybe in the powershell profile?

Looks like you found where the profile was. I updated the instructions to include it. I didn’t even notice it before. Added!

I love this site. worth every penny. I haven’t checked this out yet since i’m stuck at home for the moment --no need. i definitively will when regular life returns. someone mentioned lunch breaks…yea hack breaks now :slight_smile:

hey guys, how can the prolabs be accessed with the pwnbox? is that posible?

Type your comment> @r0adrunn3r said:

Hack The Box Presents Pwnbox ? ?️
Hack all HTB Content directly from your browser ANYTIME ANYWHERE!
Now No VM or VPN needed & all Hacking tools are included.
Share your Spectator Link to watch you as you Pwn ?
Available for VIP users! Start PwnBox NOW ?
If you have feedback or ideas to make PwnBox better comment below and for any issues contact our Support Team! I hope you all love this feature as much as we do. Enjoy!

I haven’t tried it yet but a thought would be to have a Windows version of it as well.
Just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

I have 2 days using pwnbox, all is working fine but today i can’t start my instance. I select the country and it started to make the configuration , but at the last od configuration, it says me: Could Not Mount Personal Drive, any help?. idk if the problem is in my pc , i tryied in 2 different pc’s and it gives me the same error, hope this is a failure from server. If anybody have the same problem , DM me please. :frowning:
PD: i have just only 8.7 hours used.
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

↑	↑	↑	↑	↑	↑	↑	↑

Here is the cap of the time used and the error( i tryied different countries and it gives me the same error)

I love the pwnbox its great to just jump in at work and not have to worry about spinning up a vm. Also you dont have to worry about messing up works network by mistake.

It did crash once but there so easy to deploy it didn’t matter.

Does tmux on the pwnbox look weird to anybody else? The @ symbol is a smiley face and there is no space between the “$” and the input prompt. Just mildly disturbing.

FYI Great tool but sometimes I have this message: Could not start VNC web proxy

Several tests are necessary to gain access.

I often use pwnbox because of economical conditions and my computer is too bad. However, pwnbox has a lifetime, so I can only study 24 hours a month.
I paid for 1 year, is there any way to extend the pwnbox time? Studying only 24 hours per month is too harsh.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @choupit0 said:

Spoiler Removed

?