Missing in Action

i’ve got the L***** and t**** account for E******K , i’ve vistied alot of related sites from there but um stuck , any help will be appretiated

Found the l*******, t****** and W** site, and have an idea of where our man may be traveling, but no idea how to proceed. Any nudges much appreciated

Hi! I found something like a flag in T*****or comment but it’s not correct and I’m lost

did this challenge change recently? I had 2 people message me for help which i tried to offer, but both ended up finding the flag in a different place than i found it…

Thanks to quantumtheory that confirmed me that I was in the right place.
Thanks to hangTuah that lead me in an other place where I finally found the flag.

At this point I think that there are multiple flags or maybe the challenge is definitivly changed.

edit: Looking for the second place is not obvious at all, since the clue did not exist when the challenge was created. for this reason I had originally discarded that way.

Type your comment> @carmeencarrero said:

Hi! I found something like a flag in T*****or comment but it’s not correct and I’m lost

It’s a fake flag.
Also pay attention to which profile you choose, even here they had fun creating some fake clues.
Finally I found the flag in other place, not in TA, even if it should be the right place.

Found!! Thanks to @EvilT0r13 for talk to me with hints and all the people for comments.
My advice is to look at all the accounts that seem suspicious. It may not be the first one.

@Wh1rlw1nd said:

i’ve got the L***** and t**** account for E******K , i’ve vistied alot of related sites from there but um stuck , any help will be appretiated

I got stuck here for a little while. Read through all the posts and see if they suggest something has changed.

Got the website but don’t seem to find my way from there. Would appreciate if somebody PMed me with a nudge.

Looking for a nudge here. There is an expired video on the website, is it relevant?

Edited - likely not, looks like i’ve fallen down a rabbit hole of websites. completely lost.

Finally was able to flag the chall, with the great help of @hangTuah who help me avoid getting stuck in a rabbit hole right near the end.

Definitely not an easy challenge near the end for it required you to go through assets, for lack of a better word, I was unfamiliar with.

would like a nudge, i found the f*** site but don’t see anything useful there…
i do not get the t*…* ‘hints’ here (except the obvious one, but cannot find the personal account on there, way too much noise)

finally found the flag… somehow google really does not want to help :frowning:

Yeah I’m stuck. I can’t tell if they’re fakes or not. Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

Can anybody lead me in the right direction ? I found a flag on Trr, but it doesn’t work. Found the W website, and the account on L******* and TR. Read all the articles on the t*****r account, but can’t see where to go.
Edit : got it, thanks !

@Frostb1te said:
Yeah I’m stuck. I can’t tell if they’re fakes or not. Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

I finally got it. Guys, it’s a lot simpler than you think. I kept digging deep into stuff, that being a mistake.

got it, if u search the true thing its really easy challenge :slight_smile:
pm me for nudges :slight_smile:

A lot of false flags out there, a bit confusing.
Once you manage to find a website, check what Ronald is saying, that justify the reason his family thinks he got kidnapped. Takes a little bit of guess work from there if you’ve never traveled before but try to think what do people use when they want to travel?

Respect to @sh4d0wless for the nudges…

I’m stuck on this one. I have found the tr, ln, and w* page. I feel like I have read everything, but dead ends everywhere. Could I get a nudge?

The challenge was way easier than it seems. I was stuck at Twitter accounts when the answer was right before me and could be finished with one simple google search regarding his “hint” about holidays.
My hint would be - “pay closer attention to his last sentence on his site”
All best