Cache

im stuck at foothold =/ any nudges?

edit: rooted (:

@rnshkkj said:

im stuck at foothold =/ any nudges?

If your foothold is a user shell, enumerate. One of the first files to check in enumeration indicates something running which may be of interest (and is hinted at by boxname).

Hi, I am trying to inject the SQL injection but not executing.

Pls help me.

Is there a way to enable the p****** p***** other than reset? Reset did not enable it for me. Is there a separate attack vector?

@j1024z said:

Is there a way to enable the p****** p***** other than reset? Reset did not enable it for me. Is there a separate attack vector?

I am not 100% sure what you are talking about here, but in general terms if you are trying something and it isn’t working after a reset, it probably isn’t going to work.

I am having issues with the initial foothold… DM me and ill will explain everything that i have done and looked at. Please i have been working on the initial foothold for just about a day now.

trying to bypass login page … have dumped the data using s****p but nothing of use…followed the video and no info on users. hint would be good

I managed to get password hash credentials for o###e##_a####.
seems to be 60 characters ($2a…0B.)
Not sure how to decrypt it via hashcat. Can some1 PM for quick nudge ?

Rooted, easy box, learned a lot :smiley:

Can I get a DM on initial foothold, found the clues but not sure of the path to it

ok, got user.
I had silly error that prevented shell.

EDIT: got user2, Now onto root :slight_smile:

Rooted! Fun box, cool process, learned some neat tricks :slight_smile: Thanks @ASHacker

rooted :slight_smile:

Thanks for awesome box

rooted.

Found it! Onto the next task.

Type your comment> @kepla said:

Can I get a DM on initial foothold, found the clues but not sure of the path to it

Same here. Found that portal and some vulns but I always get a command denied error on any query I try -.-

Rooted :smile:

hint : all nudge is available on this forum

ROOT :: what is running on system
then who you are …

DM for nudges…

Clean and nice box!

DM for nudge!

This was a very nice box and a very awesome opportunity to discover new (or old) tricks. Thankyou @ASHacker for all the levels of exploitation. I enjoyed it very much.

If someone was able to get root before user, I would be interested … how? And if someone needs a nudge, feel free to DM.