Magic

Spoiler Removed

@mrshershulya said:

su doesn’t work, how to get user?

Do you have a proper shell? When you say “su doesn’t work” - do you mean it rejects the password or generates an error message?

@TazWake, I spawned shell, It writes “su: Authentication failure”

@mrshershulya said:

@TazWake, I spawned shell, It writes “su: Authentication failure”

Ok, you might have the wrong password for the user you are trying. If you need/want more detail you will need to DM.

Gosh… Is there anyone I can get help with f****? I keep running an error on the p****** that is running on f**** this is for root

■■■■… Finally rooted this box heck I am breaking out in sweat for the root.

Nice box. This would be a good OSCP prep box. I think there are a couple slightly different ways to get the initial foothold.

Could someone PM me for user account? I’ve found m**** creds and been stuck on w********* shell…

I’m at the end here… struggling to use the inspection tool against the interesting binary… a nudge in the right direction would be really appreciated

Edit: Rooted. Clearly was overthinking it. Thanks @TazWake and @N0tAC0p for the nudges!

Looking for help on the basics sadly, i am having a hard time bypassing this login page. Any nudges would be great. I would like to be better at burp suite and sql injection. Help, resources, and advice would be great for me to learn. I have googled quite a bit already and tried many things. Help on bypass please!

@JitB said:

Looking for help on the basics sadly, i am having a hard time bypassing this login page. Any nudges would be great. I would like to be better at burp suite and sql injection. Help, resources, and advice would be great for me to learn. I have googled quite a bit already and tried many things. Help on bypass please!

If you google what you are trying to do there is a wealth of interesting articles which will help you.

Anything else is going to be flagged as a spoiler.

Rooted … Amazing box… DM for nudges.

User owned! Working on root.
It wasn’t hard like it seems but cool, learned a few new useful things in the exploiting phases.
Owning user took me a certain time, please don’t reset the box every time or use strong tools, burp,Hydra or other tools like that aren’t needed.

If you need a little hint PM me.

Im stuck as w**-**a any help getting to user t?

Rooted! Very fun box, and according to some comments very OSCP-like so I’ve taken extra notes.

Foothold:

• Very basic bypass. Just use a proxy and don’t get directed to somewhere else.
  • Make sure you know where the right directories are for the images

User

• Enumerate as much as possible, there are some installed tools that will let you view the contents of what you need
  • Don’t overthink it once you find it

Root

• Enumerate for interesting programs, something will pop out on the reports
  • You have to trick it into doing something it shouldn’t

PM me if anyone needs any help!

Guys, Any hint on the user ? I got the foothold easy, I got a password that is useless - not sure how to crack the user t******* , appreciate any nudge please.

Rooted Finally! Big thanks to @TazWake and @roumy for helping in the final step! Feel free to ping for any help!

Anyone had this error when trying to SSH @10.10.10.185: Permission denied (publickey).

@wooly13 said:

Anyone had this error when trying to SSH @10.10.10.185: Permission denied (publickey).

Looking at it, it seems to imply you haven’t used the correct public key to correct and key based authentication is enforced.

Type your comment> @wooly13 said:

That’s not an error (if you don’t have your key on this machine already). Try another way to log in.