Money Flowz [OSINT]

This is a very easy challenge, but I will give some hints if some people get stuck and need some help.

1. It is an OSINT challenge so use your usual sources, it’s one of them.
  2. When you find your target, you should always check what they are talking about and sharing. Remember that you are told that this person is a hustler.
  3. When you find Frank’s hustle, make sure you read everything on the page.
  4. When looking back in history you should look at the key points and investigate it. Don’t get too carried away at this point.

I don’t think I can give any more details without giving too much away. Good luck!

I am at the Stt website, and have got the Etm address. Checked address on R*****n.e****scan.io website. What am i missing now. PLEAS E HELP!

@bithunt3r said:

I am at the Stt website, and have got the Etm address. Checked address on R*****n.e****scan.io website. What am i missing now. PLEAS E HELP!

Look for where the money is flowing to and remember not to get too carried away. When I did it I started getting carried away, noticed it went no where, so I looked closer and found the flag.

I was lost… but only because i didnt notice you could view something differently than “default”.

I got to the st site, and got the hs*** which leads me to be*ne , not sure where should I look for next, seems like a rabbit hole to me

My hint for this is not to rely on a search engine! Like Ghostccamm says, go to your usual sites!

ahhahahah simple but funny :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Tikvah said:

My hint for this is not to rely on a search engine! Like Ghostccamm says, go to your usual sites!

what are the usual sites ? can you mention some useful sites in general

stuck on the foothold…harder than I thought

Do not avoid hex values

Type your comment> @Wh1rlw1nd said:

Try the big social media sites. Remember these challenges are created by people like you and me; they use free accounts.

Hi ppl! first of all, thank you for all the feedback on this chall, it helped a lot to improve it, and I learned a lot doing so.

The chall was down a brief period of time because the SPOF failed, it’s solved now, so in case anybody got stuck on the foothold, you can give it another chance. Peace!!

ahh i found the site and i spent 1 hour to find the flag :angry:

thanks for this cool challenge, pm me for nudge

Type your comment> @xkcm said:

Type your comment> @Wh1rlw1nd said:

Try the big social media sites. Remember these challenges are created by people like you and me; they use free accounts.
ok thanks dude

i found the site and the er address and i tried to follow its tr**ns but found nothing , any nudge please , what am i missing ?

it was funny and “easy” in the right manner …
My hint is: do not complicate your life, go straight by the way and remember this is a OSINT chall. All the info that you need are there, you have only to read and dig for every new clear clue found.
Do not wast your time trying exotic strategy, scraping or testing sites or lost your self in the rabbit holes.
Choose always the most obvious!
And when you finally think to be close to the solution, remember that some things can be seen in one way but can always be transformed in a completely different way.

enjoy!

I can’t find it :neutral: Please PM with nudges

Standard way of searching for things. The “difficult” part is to choose the right social at the beginning. And about transformation, that is the standard procedure found in the majority of challenges

Easy but challenging, well done.

Also I learned a new thing it’s possible to do on that platform

Fun challenge. Thanks @Sm4rtK1dz
Using the right search engine at the start can make a difference