Cache

Owned this machine finally. User part took some time and root privesc is very easy. One can do it in 1 mins under.
PM me for hints only. Let me know where you are now and what you did so far.
Happy to help.

Type your comment> @MrSHolmes said:

what are good resources to learn docker hacking. google obviously. But in case someone has precise and good blogs/ channels etc. Thanks

Dont take this personal, but srsly GTFO ! :smiley:

What a ride, always feel a bit confused with some part of user : bit of guessing or classic hacker knowledge .?? I really sucks at this part.
The root part is easy
Thanks @Dw0rdPwn3r and @unknwon for their help
Feel free to PM for nudge.

nice box

Done. PM if help needed

Is anyone struggling with O*****R Exploit

@alesawe said:

Is anyone struggling with O*****R Exploit

Read through some of the public documentation and try out the POC code provided. Then it should be fairly simple.

Type your comment> @enigmaNL said:

Type your comment> @MrSHolmes said:

what are good resources to learn docker hacking. google obviously. But in case someone has precise and good blogs/ channels etc. Thanks

Dont take this personal, but srsly GTFO ! :smiley:

haha…that was a good clue. I am reading it.

Nice box, the root part is easy, really interesting the user part.
Thanks @ASHacker .

Pretty interesting way from foothold to l***y, root is easy, but learned about that service, thanks!

Pretty straightforward box, I really liked this one.

rooted!!
foothold was really nice…had abit of struggle with it and needed to use a tool I never used much:) Thanks for the box!

feel free to PM if u are stuck :slight_smile:

heyy can anyone give me a nudge on the footohold

A suggestion if I may: if you see something that tells you it’s going to overwrite some globals, then please avoid it - it just makes others want to reset the machine. There are nicer and much cleaner ways to get the foothold, just google for more vulnerabilities of the same system.

Rooted, DM for hints

im stuck at foothold =/ any nudges?

edit: rooted (:

@rnshkkj said:

im stuck at foothold =/ any nudges?

If your foothold is a user shell, enumerate. One of the first files to check in enumeration indicates something running which may be of interest (and is hinted at by boxname).

Hi, I am trying to inject the SQL injection but not executing.

Pls help me.

Is there a way to enable the p****** p***** other than reset? Reset did not enable it for me. Is there a separate attack vector?

@j1024z said:

Is there a way to enable the p****** p***** other than reset? Reset did not enable it for me. Is there a separate attack vector?

I am not 100% sure what you are talking about here, but in general terms if you are trying something and it isn’t working after a reset, it probably isn’t going to work.