Looking for an ACTIVE team to join

I would like to join Rank: Hacker ~20 Users ~18 root

Looks I’ll be doing some recruiting when I get home from work today haha

I sent you both invites

Is this Team recruitment still open if open for recruiting sign me up. I would be an active member of the team. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m still learning (very new to pen testing) and active. I would like to join a team!

I’ve sent you a PM. Thx

Hi. I would like to be in your team. Thanks

Hi, me too. I’m new but still learning every days

Hi, I would like to be part of the team. I am new to the subject and learning. If it’s still there i would really like to participate actively

Sorry guys, the team is now closed. Also, please do not message me about help with the OSCP. I will not respond to any messages asking for help with it.

Whats the benefit of a team?

Well the benefit for some is to have a couple of people to work with or bounce ideas off of. But for others on here, its apparently to ask me for assitance with passing the OSCP…

Change your avatar then! Nobody asks me about a dirty cow! Sounds nice! Should join one too! Would you invite me and tell me stuff about oscp? :wink:

Lol its not my avatar, its that I listed some of my certs earlier on in this post and some apparently saw it as an opportunity to glean info from me.

@lowpriv maybe you can pass the exam for them :wink:

I too would be interested in joining a group that discusses and pushes each other to learn more. I’m not looking at completing the OSCP, just interested in learning more and a safe place to ask “noob” questions.

@dmcxblue said:
■■■■ if you recruiting sign me up!!

Me too!

@dmcxblue said:
■■■■ if you recruiting sign me up!!

Same!!

Type your comment

Type your comment> @d3m0nr007 said:

Hi. I would like to be in your team. Thanks