[CRYPTO] Walzer

Type your comment> @0xEA31 said:

I have to admit that I created this challenge with a precise scope: showing how information asymmetry deeply impacts our ability to give an answer to or solve problems.

Information asymmetry occurs when one party has more or better information than the other. This is quite a typical situation with our challenges and boxes: makers (think that they) know everything and players don’t.

There are may facets that we should consider when dealing with information asymmetry. The first one is about the domain of discussion. When the domain is uncertain (or misunderstood), we don’t actually know where to focus on.

So, here you are some clarifications on the “domain of discussion” of this “Easy cryptography made harder in Walzer style”:

First, “easy cryptography” is literally what the general consensus consider “easy” or, if you prefer, “basic”. And remember, “cryptography” is generally an uncountable name.

Second, Walzer refers to the dance. I choose the German word because it originated in Germany (Walzer (Tanz) – Wikipedia). If you read the English version of Wikipedia you can find:

The waltz (from German Walzer [ˈvalt͡sɐ̯]) is a ballroom and folk dance, normally in triple time, performed primarily in closed position.

Walzer

Great hint! Helpd almost right away!