Starting point machine 'Shield'

Hi guys, when i run the command:

js.exe -t * -p C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\uploads\shell.bat -l 1337

nothing happens and the reverse shell doesn’t return the command prompt but looks as stuck.
Please, any suggestion/help?

Thanks

Hey. Did you make sure to put your ip address in the .bat file ?

I did bro, i checked many times but no joy. Please, could you post the process you followed step by step?
Thanks

What am I doing wrong?!

you cant execute the juicy potato command from the meterpreter… you have to do it from the first shell you created

@misentomanuel said:
What am I doing wrong?!
https://imgur.com/zLfx2Zh.png

On another note, there are multiple people trying to complete these challenges so you should use your own .bat file name and port number instead of the ones used in the instructions… someone else might be using them and that would screw you up.

I’m doing it all again. But as always at this step it doesn’t make me upload.
Imgur

Type your comment> @misentomanuel said:

I’m doing it all again. But as always at this step it doesn’t make me upload.
Screenshot - Imgur

You have to add not only nc.exe but the full path of where its located in your system, unless you have it in your current working directory

Type your comment> @b4y said:

Hi guys, when i run the command:

js.exe -t * -p C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\uploads\shell.bat -l 1337

nothing happens and the reverse shell doesn’t return the command prompt but looks as stuck.
Please, any suggestion/help?

Thanks

Did you open a nc listener on 1337 ? Did you run js.exe in the existing reverse shell ?

Hello world

I’m blocked on the last action, the upload does’nt work probelly :frowning:

How can i solve this ?

====================================================

kali@kali:~/impacket/examples$ ./psexec.py administrator@10.10.10.27
Impacket v0.9.22.dev1+20200513.101403.9a4b3f52 - Copyright 2020 SecureAuth Corporation

Password:
Requesting shares on 10.10.10.27…
Found writable share ADMIN$
[*] Uploading file UgmBhFGY.exe
[-] Error uploading file UgmBhFGY.exe, aborting…
[-] Error performing the installation, cleaning up: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

=======================================================

Best regards

I know what the problem.
Check your virus the juicy potato.Sometimes after downloading, the juicy potato.exe equal 0 klb.Due to linux secure your machine.
SO,
Check the size the juicy potato.exe after download if 0 bytes than download properly.