Cache

Hmmmm, I definitely see what you guys meant earlier… The webserver is dead as a door-nail on EU-something, something

Spoiler Removed

the box is fine where I am at, I dont think it’s been down once. I found creds, after I bypassed the page anyway hah.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @Drxxx said:

Type your comment> @rudr4sarkar said:

Hey plz stop reset the machine port 80 take along time to become open … 11 reset until now !!!

did you found any directory ?

Yes you can say so :wink: … The problem is the stability of the machine !!!

Actually I am trying :disappointed: but no luck yet

Open you eyes … and try to change your mindset :slight_smile:

What about H*S ?

:smiley:

:expressionless: dunno what i am doing :3

Type your comment> @chicxulub said:

the box is fine where I am at, I dont think it’s been down once. I found creds, after I bypassed the page anyway hah.

It’s back up :slight_smile: Seems a little unstable, but not drastically, phew

Congratulation @InfoSecJack for the first blood $_$ … but why it says after 4 hrs !!

Congratulation @InfoSecJack for the first blood $_$ … but why it says after 4 hrs !!

Timestamps are fucked up. Every new machine someone posts this ahahah

How on earth has anyone managed to hack into this box. I’m getting nothing back from dirb scans. I’ve found the under construction page but that’s it. What the ■■■■ am I missing here (a lot I suspect).

@Drxxx said:

First blood occurs in the future lol. I think it’s a bug, been noticing it lately.
Back to the topic: Can anyone tell me if the creds are useful elsewhere aside from logging in to see an incomplete site?

@avonsec the answer is not in the page after logging in!

anyone can see the incomplete site without the creds :frowning:

Thanks @R3m0tE, I’ll take another look at that empty thing. @Linoge some people bypass the login before actually finding the creds

Type your comment> @R3m0tE said:

@avonsec the answer is in the page after logging in!

if anyone crack whats in the login page or is not the path ???

Type your comment> @avonsec said:

Thanks @R3m0tE, I’ll take another look at that empty thing. @Linoge some people bypass the login before actually finding the creds

id did lol
then i found the creds

Type your comment> @ElVi7MaJoR said:

id did lol
then i found the creds

So ? Did you find them useful some how ?

Type your comment> @ElVi7MaJoR said:

id did lol
then i found the creds

So ? Did you find them useful some how ?

they just give me access in login for now

god dammit, just found the H**
this is the first box that i’ve seen that does that, it shouldn’t be allowed ???

EDIT: so i have no idea how you’re supposed to get user, but rooted :^)

i found cached version of op**** on goo*** which contain a vulnerability report for that version,

Spoiler Removed