Nest

Type your comment> @tmsbrg said:

for people using trashy online compilers for linux: Note the .NET core CLI is open sourced and installable on Linux. I didn’t know at first and really struggled to get that working (didn’t want to wait all day to install Visual Studio), but now I learned I can just build .NET projects on Linux. Neat!

how do i get this linux .net core cli?

Type your comment> @JitB said:

Type your comment> @tmsbrg said:

for people using trashy online compilers for linux: Note the .NET core CLI is open sourced and installable on Linux. I didn’t know at first and really struggled to get that working (didn’t want to wait all day to install Visual Studio), but now I learned I can just build .NET projects on Linux. Neat!

how do i get this linux .net core cli?

Use ILSpy to decompile in linux

Just got user. Every step was easily doable, but that thing with the directory permissions really threw me off. But now I know better for next time.

On to root then.

@emjay12 said:
Just got user. Every step was easily doable, but that thing with the directory permissions really threw me off. But now I know better for next time.

Yeah I figured that might trip a few people up, but its default behaviour in Windows for it to not check permissions on every part of the path so thought I’d try make people aware of it if they weren’t already :slight_smile:

Finally got root. Thanks @VbScrub for the excellent box, it made me learn a lot of new things especially on reversing and enumeration on a windows box.

Type your comment> @archonixm said:

Is the file D**** M*** P******d.txt is suppose to be blank?

Yeah I am in the same boat… I think it shouldn’t be empty… I have the 2nd user, got the HL*.exe, disassembled it and I think I would know how to move forward if I have the D***G password. I know where to use it and what advantages could it give me.

@MTOTH said:

Yeah I am in the same boat… I think it shouldn’t be empty…

Are you sure it is empty?

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@MTOTH said:

Yeah I am in the same boat… I think it shouldn’t be empty…

Are you sure it is empty?

No, I’ve just found the way in. I have never heard of this method and never used those commands in s*******t. Luckily after some research I found what I need.

@MTOTH said:

No, I’ve just found the way in. I have never heard of this method and never used those cmmands in s*******t. Luckily after some research I found what I need.

Cool - good work.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@MTOTH said:

No, I’ve just found the way in. I have never heard of this method and never used those cmmands in s*******t. Luckily after some research I found what I need.

Cool - good work.

Yeah finally, after some struggling I have finished this machine. I’ve started to complete easy machines as I haven’t done any machines for a while. And now I could cry because after I have done OSCP I tought it would be ezpz. But to get this machine you need some basic understanding in that specific language; which I don’t have yet and also good enumeration skills. This machine tought a lot of things especially how to handle the “empty file” misery.

So at the end I am feeling very honored that the author has released this machine and we can learn such a lot of good things from it. BTW I would rate this machine a medium one.

Hi… i have found TempUser credentials. What is the next step? i’m new
Thank you

Spoiler Removed

@GokuBlackSSR said:

goooood, finaly, i was able to see what is in the “empty” file.
Can some one send me a PM with a good .net debugger to use in Kali Linux?

can you help me

@groot29 said:

Hi… i have found TempUser credentials. What is the next step? i’m new
Thank you

Use the credentials to get access.

hi, where are you logging in with your tempuser credentials?

@groot29 said:

hi, where are you logging in with your tempuser credentials?

The same as how you found them - just this time use the credentials rather than anonymous access.

Guys, I found the file “D *** g M *** P ****** d. ***”, but it is empty. should it be so?

Type your comment> @laf3r said:

Guys, I found the file “D *** g M *** P ****** d. ***”, but it is empty. should it be so?

That’s been answered about 50 times in this thread, including on this very same page you posted this on :lol:

Yep, apparently I didn’t notice :sweat_smile:

@GokuBlackSSR said:

goooood, finaly, i was able to see what is in the “empty” file.
Can some one send me a PM with a good .net debugger to use in Kali Linux?