Quick

Spoiler Removed

Rooted. The initial part of this box was pretty annoying. Thanks to @Chr0x6eOs for the nudge. I know @MrR3boot doesn’t require us to brute force anything, but this one seemed to require a lot of educated guessing. After the initial login, it was pretty straight forward. Thanks for the box @MrR3boot. The reward for my labor is a freshly compiled copy of c*** with fancy new features.

i keep getting Error retrieving URL at the p portal…that should make sense anyone else

Spoiler Removed

Can anyone give a nudge how to be fast enough to catch the right moment?

curl: (7) Failed to connect to p****.******.**b port 443: Connection refused

This is giving me a headache, any tips on what I should do or nudge in the right direction? Please PM

@xrchsploit said:
curl: (7) Failed to connect to p****.******.**b port 443: Connection refused

This is giving me a headache, any tips on what I should do or nudge in the right direction? please PM

Finally rooted! What a ride, although user2 → root was surprising, initial access and pivot was a test!

PM with what you’ve tried, where you are, and what you think needs to happen before giving nuggets

Got user, I can sleep now.

PM if you’re stuck

Type your comment> @Brogramm3r said:

Got user, I can sleep now.

PM if you’re stuck

I feel ya. I was the 200th user flag submitted on this box just a few moments ago. Now I can sleep too!

What a journey it has been

Rooted. Thanks @MrR3boot for the great experience. Foothold and user parts were just awesome.

Spoiler Removed

Does the initial foothold relate to ssl cert of portal… or it is a ■■■■ rabbit hole?

Well ■■■■…rooted, i need a lot of help at the end…still not sure if i confused myself or what… i will go through it one more time. hit me up i will be glad to help. if i miss you i am sorry. lots of pms coming in.

@MrR3boot i think i lost a piece of me on that one haha

Does anyone get this error while accessing the p*******.q****.h** portal : Error retrieving URL, it works only when it wants i’m kinda stuck refreshing F5 …

Type your comment> @Selcius said:

Does anyone get this error while accessing the p*******.q****.h** portal : Error retrieving URL, it works only when it wants i’m kinda stuck refreshing F5 …

Same here !

i have had odd issues but not that one, i was getting socket error but it was self induced

@EvilT0r13 and @Selcius …i think its due to multiple people on the box at the same time

Type your comment> @Selcius said:

Just have to keep refreshing, or use burpsuite’s repeat…

Could somoene sanity check me? I’m on the portal, working on getting a foothold. I’ve made an exploit and can ping myself from the box, but having trouble doing more. I can elaborate on what I’ve tried in PM if anyone’s got a minute.