Missing in Action

is this challenge currently broken? Pretty sure I’m where I’m supposed to be, but it looks like the flag has been deleted, but maybe I’m missing something.

The challenge is not broken. It seems that the flag should be there, but you need to search a bit more.
Thanks @limbernie for the hints.

I’m on t********r, I see where the info is supposed to be… For the life of me I cannot find the cache/archive location.

I have found t*******r and am looking for more but seems almost like trail ends. Anyone got a nudge?

dig just a little deeper and look beyond the surface

Got that one thanks @cdt for getting me in the right direction. My little tip… you are in right place… but always consider the second option even if it is less obvious.

im stuck, thanks yours tips, but at now finish all the possibilities - at now search all the s–e-b–g ant travel to j*** i dont know if this is a rabbit hole and drive for the wrong way.

thanks @pxelg poor Roland

This challenge wasn’t exactly the most fun one with all the fake accounts and false leads… Thanks for the hints everybody.

I think I got the flag, but it doesn’t work for me. Can anyone help me?

what about to use google webcache to solve this chall :wink: or search for htb standard flag on t****

Man, I wasted hours on rabbit holes… The flag is still up. Thanks to @pxelg I was able to get back on track.

Despite the ■■■■■■■ trolls this seems to be easiest OSINT challenge so far

@TonyMacaroni said:

I think I got the flag, but it doesn’t work for me. Can anyone help me?

Someone’s putting some fake flags up.

I ran out of ideas here, I have the accounts other have somehow mentioned here, I found what I thought it was a clear hint in one of them, then I found another website with that and yet I don’t have a flag nor idea on what to do next.

I would appreciate any extra hint if possible.

This class of challenge turn out very hard for me. I think my English skill not enough for it. What level in English you should have for understanding all foggy hints and tips that lead you from one point to other, tips like bird and cats. Bird it’s Twitter but what is cats? I feel myself a foolish when read foggy tips and message from guys that found that man ?

I have found the T****** and L****** account and found the W** website but stuck from there, nothing indicating any flag on there. Any hints or tips would be great.

Type your comment> @M1st3r3 said:

I have found the T****** and L****** account and found the W** website but stuck from there, nothing indicating any flag on there. Any hints or tips would be great.

Same… any nudges?

@8la6i said:

Same… any nudges?

You have all the information you need then. There is a clue on the twitter that should help you find a new destination… If you’re not sure where to go, the website should help you.

Guys, is TR the right place to look for Roland contributions?
Because there is some content removed and for some reason webarchive does not work well on that page.
There is also flag in review of B
B
C*** but doesn’t work so it’s probably someone trolling