Olympus

Cracked the file, but not sure what information there is to be had from it. I’ve checked it out more than a few times, but didn’t find anything particularly juicy. Anyone willing to toss a hint?

as said before, pay attention at every step. The hints on this thread are enough to finish this box, theres no need for new ones. if u are stuck, double check what u got, u certainly missed or misinterpreted something.

Stumped on crete. What Am I missing in the response? Can anyone help me zero in on what to look for here?

Could i pm anyone about opening the portal to hades?

can anyone help about the initial point ?

still unable to get past crete, can someone give a hint?

@R0b1n said:
still unable to get past crete, can someone give a hint?

you must read server response. All you need is here :slight_smile:

@kricket08 said:
Stumped on crete. What Am I missing in the response? Can anyone help me zero in on what to look for here?

Read the full response the server is sending to you. If you don’t see it - you haven’t paid attention to everything.

@iz4n4gi Can I PM you with an idea?

@kricket08 said:
@iz4n4gi Can I PM you with an idea?

Go for it

i am working on the 2nd step (got in Crete)… i feel i found the an ID (in the cap file) but after that i feel stuck on how to use it exactly
nevermind, managed to move on next step. This machine is getting better and better

i am trying to get past the gate of Hades. but either i am doing something totally wrong, or something is wrong with the box

Excellent work @OscarAkaElvis! Loved the box. Keep em coming.

Anyone able to PM regarding crete? I want to know if I’m doing wrong or if something else is up, i.e. latency or something…

@Dazzed said:
Anyone able to PM regarding crete? I want to know if I’m doing wrong or if something else is up, i.e. latency or something…

you can PM me

Stuck on Hades portal as well. Can’t find the technique to open it. Anyone open to a PM?

I am stuck on crete island as well.
Is the timeout something I am doing incorrectly?

Ok I got passed that I just want to clarify something can I pm someone?

Got root finally, really interesting machine with a lot of new techniques.
The creator definitely deserves a lot of credit for making it this unique.

@CharlesYang said:
I always got RST packet … I can’t change my vpn to usa (NOT VIP…) , what can i do !?

@lehrling said:
I’m from Brazil, and this bad development config has a connection timeout that is not big enough for the connection to succeed. I just changed my vpn from europe to usa and everything worked as expected.

I appear to have the same issue, can something be done if you’re not VIP ? :frowning: