HTB Support on JIRA

Hello Dear Community,

We will be removing support from the forum in the upcoming week.

HTB has dedicated support here
https://hackthebox.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
for all issues from billing, VPN to website issues!

So if you have any questions please redirect them there in order for your issue to get resolved faster ?

Thank you very much in advance!

In that case can I suggest you make the Support option on the main website a lot more obvious and easier to find. You’d be amazed how many people don’t even know it exists because its not visible by default and is hidden under the “Other” section of the menu on the left. Would be nice to have a link to it at the top near Feedback etc

Maybe this is coming with the new UI changes later this year already, but if not I hope you’ll consider it.

+1 @VbScrub

Is it me or is JIRA surprisingly empty? I can’t see the requests or the bugs made/submitted by others.

Type your comment> @limbernie said:

Is it me or is JIRA surprisingly empty? I can’t see the requests or the bugs made/submitted by others.

Hey limbernie,

That is correct. Users can’t see other user’s raised tickets due to the sensitive nature of information attached within some of these tickets.

If you want to find an answer to a common problem, however, there’s no need to worry.
We’re currently working on developing a public Knowledge Base and separate Troubleshooting Manual for users to access freely if they encounter issues during their interaction with the platform, VPN servers, machines, etc.

You’ll be able to see these documents as a part of the Helpdesk main page, and they will be linked on the Discord #faq channel, where we already have some VPN common issues and solutions noted down for users to reference.

Thanks!

@happyday29 said:

";alert(‘XSS’);//

Seriously?

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@happyday29 said:

";alert(‘XSS’);//

Seriously?

:'D

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@happyday29 said:

";alert(‘XSS’);//