Starting Point [HTB]

Type your comment> @McL0vin said:

@deathstalker01 said:
its been hours and i am stuck at this error plz help i tried both the slashes forward and backword with ARCHETYPE butstill the same result i removed python tried python3 in the command but same result with some more errors

root@kali:~/impacket/examples# python mssqlclient.py ARCHETYPE\sql_svc@10.10.10.27 -windows-auth
Impacket v0.9.22.dev1+20200416.91838.62162e0a - Copyright 2020 SecureAuth Corporation

Password:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “mssqlclient.py”, line 173, in
ms_sql.connect()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/impacket-0.9.22.dev1+20200416.91838.62162e0a-py2.7.egg/impacket/tds.py”, line 532, in connect
sock.connect(sa)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py”, line 228, in meth
return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
socket.error: [Errno 113] No route to host

“No route to host”
There could be a problem with your VPN connection or a temporary issue on the remote server( firewall issue maybe or router issue?)
Try resetting your Openvpn connection,try also EU server openvpn connection ( if you are using the USA) or USA opevpn ( if you are using the EU one)
Also you could try as first step in tshooting to just ping the remote host to see kif there is basic connectivity

i tried connecting to different vpn my ifconfig command shows the tun0 interface hackthebox access shows I’m connected and in the cli it show initialization complete …i think i am connected properly the issue is something else maybe with impacket i really dont know and o still cant find any solution
i tried ping on the target 10.10.10.27 - it says host unreachable
but when i try ping on some other htb active machine it works