Olympus

@Reznok said:
Fair Warning: The step after the cap (you’ll know what I mean when you see/do it) is (imo) lame. It requires a bit of guessing on what to do next as something that shouldn’t be used as something IS used as something…

Regarding how to guessing, google is friends.

I think Coray is referring to two steps after the cap.

I mean the very last step of crete.

rr1993 better worded what I was trying to say :slight_smile:

can someone please PM regarding an initial start on this box please

Got help from the gods and tried adding it to resolv.conf, but it’s not working. Also saw some interesting subdomains, but I’m not able to reach them. Am I missing something?

rooted :smiley: , the hardest phase for me was crete !
kudos to the creator , it was a great experience solving this box

hi, i have the initial shell, could i pm anyone for the file i found? i have a question

I am still stuck on Crete only. Not sure What im missing .

I finished this box last night and it was FUN. The point of entry and the final priv esc were both new to me and I enjoyed it. +1 to the creator, keep em comin!

hi, can anyone give a hint on privesc? please pm me, thx

no need to pm anymore

Cracked the file, but not sure what information there is to be had from it. I’ve checked it out more than a few times, but didn’t find anything particularly juicy. Anyone willing to toss a hint?

as said before, pay attention at every step. The hints on this thread are enough to finish this box, theres no need for new ones. if u are stuck, double check what u got, u certainly missed or misinterpreted something.

Stumped on crete. What Am I missing in the response? Can anyone help me zero in on what to look for here?

Could i pm anyone about opening the portal to hades?

can anyone help about the initial point ?

still unable to get past crete, can someone give a hint?

@R0b1n said:
still unable to get past crete, can someone give a hint?

you must read server response. All you need is here :slight_smile:

@kricket08 said:
Stumped on crete. What Am I missing in the response? Can anyone help me zero in on what to look for here?

Read the full response the server is sending to you. If you don’t see it - you haven’t paid attention to everything.

@iz4n4gi Can I PM you with an idea?

@kricket08 said:
@iz4n4gi Can I PM you with an idea?

Go for it