S3cr3t_R3c1p3

I have run into a wall with this challenge.

Is anyone available to PM so I can tell you what I’ve tried and get a nudge?

someone nudge me , i really need some help

Type your comment> @codebear said:

I have run into a wall with this challenge.

Is anyone available to PM so I can tell you what I’ve tried and get a nudge?

Hit me up :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @x41 said:

Type your comment> @Ch3k said:

Type your comment> @jugulaire said:

I’ve read about the hint. But even with this. Nothing ! Wasted like 4 hours by googling and messing around cyberchef… NOTHING

EDIT : The key is unusable. I always have an error when i try to use it…

Im facing the same issue.
“unable to load Private Key”

Hey guys - drop me a message, I’ll see if I can help you out. :wink:

Hi x41,

I sent you direct message please respond. Thanks

anyone can PM on how to fix the key? really I’ve tried everything… or I suppose to :smiley:

It is ok, that the rsa-key is not what it looks like, and will not be. Furthermore, regarding to @v1p3r0u5 help, it is clear that for the solution I have to inflate the balloon; but which is the balloon and which is the air? And how can I inflate with the help of chef? …and I could not recognize any patterns in the files, neither in b…4, nor in 0x… format.

what do I not notice? What am I missing?

I really enjoyed this. I am a noob when it comes to this stuff. it was challenging, but there are a lot of resources out there, you just have to know where to look.

Needed to have a nudge from @x41 to be able to solve this one, in my opinion the initial part required some guessing but that’s just because i don’t understand that certain technique. Overall it’s a cool challenge tho

Type your comment> @M3d0n said:

It is ok, that the rsa-key is not what it looks like, and will not be. Furthermore, regarding to @v1p3r0u5 help, it is clear that for the solution I have to inflate the balloon; but which is the balloon and which is the air? And how can I inflate with the help of chef? …and I could not recognize any patterns in the files, neither in b…4, nor in 0x… format.

what do I not notice? What am I missing?

I am also trying to guess what the balloon analogy is supposed to bring, the chef doesnt like me for searching his stock for blowfishes or expanding … stuff.

pm for a hint … or anything?

Any hint?? DM plz

I am also stuck. I tried several techniques with op****l regarding the key. The chef gave me info about the file and a hint what to do with it. But I seem to be unable to bring those together in chef. Any hints appreciated!

Neat little challenge. I loved it. And I can see why it was hard to decide on category for it.
In the end, „forensics“ is probably the best choice, since everything else is just trivial :smiley:

Hello guys, trying to solve this challenge but I’m not making it neither with the hints. Can anyone help me please?

Type your comment> @wirzka said:

Hello guys, trying to solve this challenge but I’m not making it neither with the hints. Can anyone help me please?

Same here bro

I am a> @Ja4V8s28Ck said:

Type your comment> @wirzka said:

Same here bro

I am also trying to solve this challenge but no luck so far. one of the file can be deflate in chef and zlib file can be extracted. I repeated this process several times but could not find useful information. It seems to be rabbit hole. Please DM if anyone can help.

i consulted with the chef and asked about both the raw materials but i dont know what to do with the processed food… i need help anyone please pm.

ahahhaha it’s crazy, i don’t know if it’s forensic or not, but it’s not bad :slight_smile:

took me 3 days and 5 minutes to solve this challenge…3 days to understand what to do with the files and 5 minutes to actually do it :slight_smile:

ah ah got it, thanks @rootSySdk, all i can say try to understand what to do with the files, and after few second you got the flag… feel free to PM me

Well… tried every kind of “inflating”… any help?