Remote

@dany10101 said:

Hi. I am stuck on my way to user. I have found the s** file but cannot crack anything inside, either it’s not recognized as a hh or doesn’t find any matching pw***. Any nudges?

You know you have the right string if it tells you the algorithm it used.

In turn that tells you how many characters the hash should be and if you use a tool (hashid, cyberchef, whatever) to analyse the hash it should match.

Then, when you know you have copied out the correct characters, you can use the --format= option to specify how you want it cracked.

Then it should crack pretty quickly.

Rooted !
DM if you stuck

Great machine finally rooted! Was unable to do it with the TV so I did it with the Power and google! :wink:

DM if you need help!

Spoiler Removed

rooted!! This was an interesting one to say the least!!

Been trying to root this for a day now. For the past hour I can’t get my reverse shell to even download nc anymore InvalidOperation (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest… wtf I’ve been downloading things through the reverse shell with this same method multiple times for the past couple days. Now its jacked even through resetting the box.

Really nice box!
Feel free to PM me if you need help.

Rooted the U***** way. Many thanks to @h0plite for the help. PM for nudges.
Did someone get root the TV way and can help me with that? Still stuck there.

Machine owned! Really interesting.

Feel free to contact me if you need an hint

Spoiler Removed

Hey guys, I found a user hash but after searching it says not a valid hash. So, I’m trying to crack this hash but not getting any idea how to crack it ??. So, need a little help ?

Type your comment> @Anand007 said:

Hey guys, I found a user hash but after searching it says not a valid hash. So, I’m trying to crack this hash but not getting any idea how to crack it ??. So, need a little help ?

Valid hash is SHA1 and if you found right file and correct copypasted that john will cracks it

I’ve done it :slight_smile:

I have been stuck for hours with ROOT. I have done everything I know/found related to US but I can’t receive a shell. Would anyone please PM me and give me a little push forward?

rooted what a pain everyone is doing the same which is causing your session to die

I hope people were more subtle and gentle with the machines. Resets all the time, change of credentials, shutdown of important services etc. I’ve been banging my head all day with the people that are trying to get inside the machine.

EDIT: There is someone out there (he knows who he is) that keeps resetting the machine every 2 minutes and it really frustrated me. I’ve been trying to complete the machine for 1 hour now and I keep redoing steps again and again just to ■■■■ him/her off.

Root achieved. Went the U*****C way. Worked pretty well with an extra runas tool (not the native one).

I gave this machine 12 hours now of my time, and it almost looks like there are people fixing the vulnerabilities on this machine. Services are disappearing, vulnerabilities are vaporized and this seems a pretty safe machine to me lol.

Session dies every 10-15 minutes.

I will try the 2nd approach tomorrow, getting fed up and I am out of icecream :blush:

Type your comment> @Annabella said:

I gave this machine 12 hours now of my time

Okay, 2nd approach and some fixie-fixie on C****o library shizzle got me root within 15 minutes. Although the amount of hours is insane - I learned so much.

I love it! goes buy new icecream now

Rooted using the TV approach. I’m awful at Windows and would appreciate any messages with tips for getting stable shells after the initial access as not being able to do so slowed me down quite a bit.

Rooted with the TV way. I have made many attempts to do it with the U…S… and always a reverse shell is opened and terminated before even getting a command prompt!!

Can anyone please PM me of how it was done using U…S… I want to know what I did miss to make it work.