Jeeves

@w31rd0 said:

@quadzer0 said:

@w31rd0 said:
I try to enumerate with dirb, nothing special comes back. i use dirbuster (medium wordlist), only 2 results.
should i use large wordlist? or am i doing anything wrong

A large list will be fine if you don’t mind waiting.

Do you know what you are looking for? I’d re-read the Jeeves threads and understand what you are fuzzing for.

To be honest I was on the initial enumeration, so i just scanned the http page (did not use a larger list yet).
Should i look elsewhere?

Don’t skimp on the initial port scan :slight_smile:

@quadzer0 said:

@w31rd0 said:

@quadzer0 said:

@w31rd0 said:
I try to enumerate with dirb, nothing special comes back. i use dirbuster (medium wordlist), only 2 results.

Do you know what you are looking for? I’d re-read the Jeeves threads and understand what you are fuzzing for.

To be honest I was on the initial enumeration, so i just scanned the http page (did not use a larger list yet).
Should i look elsewhere?

May i PM you over this?

@w31rd0 said:

@quadzer0 said:

@w31rd0 said:

@quadzer0 said:

@w31rd0 said:

Should i look elsewhere?

May i PM you over this?

Sure!

I have cracked the ,k file, got all of the creds. I am stuck and dont know what to do next. I tried to connect through smb but none of the creds work… hlp

I have had no luck cracking the hashes. Can anyone PM me?

I used hashcat to crack the k file and got only one password. Wonder which password cracking utility did you guys use to get more than one. I am also stuck on making good use of the K’s password :(. Been on this box for almost 2 weeks :frowning:

@minhhungvn said:
I used hashcat to crack the k file and got only one password. Wonder which password cracking utility did you guys use to get more than one. I am also stuck on making good use of the K’s password :(. Been on this box for almost 2 weeks :frowning:

Did you take a look at what kind of file that k file is to begin with?

Got root!

DM me for any hint :slight_smile:

Stuck trying to find the hidden root.txt with attrib/dir.

Any pointers ?

@IVWKCSEC said:
Stuck trying to find the hidden root.txt with attrib/dir.

Any pointers ?

check out the file system you are using and then research how one might hide data with in it…

I’ve checked hidden files and shadow copies… hmmm.

What @Ben83 said. This helped me get it. +1 for this advice> @Ben83 said:

check out the file system you are using and then research how one might hide data with in it…

+1 for this advice. I solved it after reading this.

Fml… I had checked that.

Seems it’s appeared after a reset. how odd !

@antione09 said:
I have cracked the ,k file, got all of the creds. I am stuck and dont know what to do next. I tried to connect through smb but none of the creds work… hlp

I am stuck in the same situation, but I have tried to do a kind of “sudo su” with a “powerfull” tool using all the credentials in the famous .k* file without luck. Any hint?

Nvm, I have found another way. :wink:

Guys, what to do after getting all the passwords .k*** file, tried smb didn’t worked
What the ■■■■ i’m missing

Any particular wordlists to use for dirbuster? I’ve ran it a couple of times now and still haven’t got any results

Guys…

help me…

i found the way…

then i look everywhere but i don’t recognized…

anybody wants to give a hint?

if you want…

come dm…

DM for any hint!

i just need to be root…
any hint?