Silo

@hoboscientist said:
odat script is proving to be useless for me. no response from the server. any links for oracle DB exploitation ?

you really need to experiment a lot with this tool in order to get it to work for you.

Make sure you follow the guides that others posted on getting the proper libraries and files on your machine for your tools to work. 64 is the best. And enumerate. That will get you where you want to be.

Can you give me any hint for dropbox file?

@6h05t said:
Can you give me any hint for dropbox file?

You can use volatility tool on kali to analyze this file.

can you give me a password list to use as i tried defaults and rockyou list but no sucess :confused:
i tested all the script on my local server and they are working perfectly but not this box :frowning:

nevermind

After a few weeks of getting infuriated with random tools failing to acknowledge paths and ENV settings etc. Metasploit mods finally started to work but as expected, no pwnage with automated metasploit mods, its no fun that way anyway.

I went the manual route, took only a few min and was much more satisfying. I used sqldeveloper, I decided to write sql and exploit manually. Fun box, cant really judge it bad because I found some of the exploit tools to be ■■■■/way to temperamental to even bother to use.

A great reminder that sometimes/often writing your own code is better in the long run. Now I just need to find the user.txt, the root one was easy lol

Thumbs up to the developer of this box.

Do you have to do anything to the password for the drop service?

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Hello,

Can some one help please, I am really stuck. I trie some NSE Script on several ports, I didn’t find what I am looking for.

Also with odat, all sids are valid!!! ???

Thank you

Need a nudge on this one. I’ve logged into a specific service. Can access some things. I’ve exploited this in the past on a linux box. struggling to work it out on windows…

No one for help?

@kikos , have you installed all odat dependencies? have you test root?

Yes,

Yesterday I found 2 sids. But not valid logins. Can you com on pm please?

I got the root but not the user (1st time). can someone PM me to exchange if i’m on the right track. tks

Finally pwned root. Nice machine and my first windows pwn ever :slight_smile: Strangely, owning root was easier than user. Anyone else having pwned root, mind PMing me, I’d like to discuss the possible other ways.

Okay, so here is where i’m. Get ODAT working in standalone mode with this tips :

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./ ./odat-libc2.5-i686

After that i’ve run some tests and i think i get the idea but for finding the password, what should i do ? should i rockyou a bit ? or maybe it’s more likely i’ve missed some step in enumerating ?

Can anyone assist me please. I’ve enumerated,managed to get low priv access on the DB.
But I have no idea what else to do. I’ve tried thousands of scripts to escalate priv but all fail.
I’ve looked at the metatables but this is my first oraclebox.

I tried many dictionnary but nothing found :frowning:

One thing that messed me up with this so far is that most tools will only test uppercase passwords as that was the default for a very long time. I recommend trying lowercase.