We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Found the flag but it does not work :confused:

Someone help on this challenge, i am stuck

Stucked on the second password for “password.zip” any hint !!

—> Solved. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi guys, i found the username.zip password , but no password.zip password , can send me any hits please ?

I think I do need some help, still stuck on username. I found 1 employee and the companies twitter page…

Aah found a second employee

Type your comment> @alex1602 said:

I think I do need some help, still stuck on username. I found 1 employee and the companies twitter page…

Aah found a second employee

I think I got the password part, still need the username though

Finally found the email
got the flag!

I’m lost… Ive read thru this thread multiple times. I’m on Twitter, finding the company page, employees/associates, there are a few things that stick out to me, but I’m not able to even get the correct username/password for the first zip file. I know its right in front of me, but i cant figure it out. And for the record, today is a new day. I already had a good nights sleep to think it over lol

Can anyone help lead me in the right direction??

got it, good challenge, feel free to PM me

I had some problems using Windows zip. 7zip worked better.

hahahaha @greenwolf you are crazy :slight_smile:

is the username.zip password is one of the users ?
but know of the users names , account is working :\

got the default password for password.zip
but cant get there .

EDIT: Got it ^^

i’m still stuck in it anyone help me

Awesome challenge, drove me nuts until I found the email. Nudge: there is something else to look other than twits and media

I’m still stuck in it anyone help me.

New to these challenges and currently stuck on password.zip Unable to open it. Getting prompted for pw (on OSX and was ending up with corrupted zips but using iZip seems to have helped) would love to share what I have and get some pointers or a tip. I am focused on Twitter as well. Thanks in advance

Type your comment> @GenesisWaffle said:

New to these challenges and currently stuck on password.zip Unable to open it. Getting prompted for pw (on OSX and was ending up with corrupted zips but using iZip seems to have helped) would love to share what I have and get some pointers or a tip. I am focused on Twitter as well. Thanks in advance

I have the corp twitter and 2 employees and still stuck at password.zip. Was looking on discord as well for some chatops but don’t see a challenge channel. tips and help appreciated.

I have the corp twitter and 2 employees and still stuck at password.zip. Was looking on discord as well for some chatops but don’t see a challenge channel. tips and help appreciated.

Same problem…

found default ssh pass, but stuck on username.zip.
A little nudge through pm will be appreciated :blush: