ServMon

did any1 managed to get webUI work for root ?
getting 403 even after tunneling.
would appreciate help on pm

Hi,

I’ve not managed to find the P*******.txt file that the 2 documents mention on a service. I’ve looked for the ShP***6 directory but cannot manage to find that either. Any hints on where to look? Thanks.

Finally got root,
TIP: there is no need to go thru, just read the manual…
PM me for tips

Well that sucked. If I was the network admin in that company I would be pretty pissed off at having to use that interface.

The web UI path is pretty straightforward once you work out what you need to do - or there is the api which saves a bit of messing about - although I wouldn’t have understood the api without playing with the UI first.

Type your comment> @CyberMnemosyne said:

Well that sucked. If I was the network admin in that company I would be pretty pissed off at having to use that interface.

The web UI path is pretty straightforward once you work out what you need to do - or there is the api which saves a bit of messing about - although I wouldn’t have understood the api without playing with the UI first.

I could not get to UI it loads forever…

Everyone going who is going through the CURL method and is stuck, PM me! I learned quite a bit from this box so I’m happy to give hints

When trying to forward the 84** port, it gives connection reset, is it about setting a client certificate ??

Stuck on the initial foothold. Found the C********.txt and N**** ** *o.txt files but am at a loss as to the next steps? Any nudges?

Rooted. Really fun box. Refreshed some old knowledge, learned plenty of new tips, enjoyed it.

I didn’t have any of the reported issues on VIP tier

Thanks to @dmw0ng for a fun challenge!

There are plenty of hints here already but I would say again that not all instructions need to be followed verbatim.

Root hint: If you’re finding yourself getting denied, are you who the config file says you should be?

Rooted, that was more of a struggle for root than it should have been, as soon as i ditched the web ui route and read through all the documentation properly everything fell into place and turns out to be very straight forward. PM for nudges

Rooted. Took me a bit to figure out root, I’m available for hints if you need it!

Rooted, fun box and clearly OSCP like. But the instability makes work very complicated

Type your comment> @magomed said:

Type your comment> @khaled0x7 said:

any hints for Root
i got the config file N**nt.ini and i got the An creds, and i found an exploit on exploit-db for local priv esc, but at some point it requires to login, how i can login to that service, however the allowed hosts is only 127.0.0.1.

I have only *** connection using N***** user
please PM for any hint

Sent you a PM.

For those struggling on the port forwarding due to resets, you can do everything with powershell without the tunnel.

Type your comment> @zaphoxx said:

got a set of 7 passwords but these work on neither login page. should any of these work on the n******++ login page?

Nope, try somewhere else.

Rooted, cool box I can see why people get frustrated.
for root I suggest talking to the service directly, read the documentation and you have everything you need there plus examples on what syntax can work Good Luck, pm for nudges :smiley:

Rooted. Sad that it is so unstable. Tried yesterday - could not make tunnels. Tried same tricks today - and it works.
User: enumeration + CVE = bunch of keys on a keychain
Root: If you dont know curling then wait till gui loads (study how to add stuff quickly and correctly until page loads lol) and just proceed with CVE. Prepare to rape refresh.

A bit stuck for the root part, tried multiple pt f******g commands but getting empty replies from server, a nudge would be welcome :smile:
EDIT: got root, sometimes things can be secure :smile:

dont need to brute btw
if u find some creds, just try to login with small port

Reading the comments, I see I was not the only one who had struggles with mistakes of others haha.

@dmw0ng A good solution for next time would be to add a watchdog to restart the service to avoid resets.

Anyhow, start reading before doing is the key for this box! Still had some fun and gave me time to evaluate some other cool tricks. Thanks!