blackSquare [Stego]

I dont clean it well enough to see all what I need.
Dont think, that simple scripts have the ability to do so.

But if you have done it, the flag is obviously.

found something like m**se but i dont know how can ı extract from image

i try some python script on github but ı cant get result :frowning:

Hi!
I found the flag (18 characters, all caps) but it is incorrect. You talk about cleaning the image, but I don’t know how to clean it anymore. I use s*****e.jar tool

Thanks! :smile:

Could definitely use a nudge on this one!

Think about what the scripts try to do and do it on your own with usual programms.
The results should be much better

Someone Help me on this BlackSquare

I can see some kind of morse but not any letter, can anyone tell me a hint?

Is there any way to decode the m***e other than by hand?? I cant find anything that will get the job done

oufff, got it, feel free to pm me

I’d appreciate some help with this one, found a possible solution but I’d like to save my eyes the strain in case its a red herring.

Yeah, I also found the “flag” after tediously manually decrypting the code and manual error correction :smile: , but it’s 20 chars long and it’s not correct…

Type your comment> @jkh said:

I’d appreciate some help with this one, found a possible solution but I’d like to save my eyes the strain in case its a red herring.

the code is in the middle of the sentence, You can find the word FLAG…

@bashsupremacy said:
Yeah, I also found the “flag” after tediously manually decrypting the code and manual error correction :smile: , but it’s 20 chars long and it’s not correct…

Nice Challenge, spolied by the bit at the end. Speak H4CK3R or don’t , but the spelling of the flag meant it too me ages (and a needed a nudge) to find out exatly what to submit.

Absolutely no idea where to even begin on this one… I load the image into an editor, can mess around with brightness, exposure, color, etc… I can see a weird spot in the photo - but beyond that, no idea what I’m supposed to do. So far I don’t see any text or anything. What am I supposed to be doing?

Wow! Funny.
I spent some time to find the right filter. I wanted to use the cv2 (OpenCV) library in python to really understand the numbers behind the hidden image.
I love to find solutions with some piece of reusable code.

@quantumtheory said:
Absolutely no idea where to even begin on this one… I load the image into an editor, can mess around with brightness, exposure, color, etc… I can see a weird spot in the photo - but beyond that, no idea what I’m supposed to do. So far I don’t see any text or anything. What am I supposed to be doing?

Did you try some different “schema”? :wink:

Type your comment> @lucazzz said:

@quantumtheory said:

Did you try some different “schema”? :wink:

I’m not sure how to go about that. I’m thinking that this one is a little over my head lol

Similar to m0rsarchive but simpler. If you have done the former, this one is done easily :slight_smile:

So funny challenge, I didn’t know I could use my non-hacking skills to solve forensics challenges ■■■■. Feel free of PM me if you need a wee nudge