ServMon

Rooted, finally. I have used the service to do it. Hardest part was messing around with said service with so many people changing things at the same time. I have tried other ways to root it but failed them all. It was fun, as a beginner pentester.

Finally resetting dudes gone and root.

C:\Users\Administrator>whoami && hostname
whoami && hostname
nt authority\system
ServMon

I found two file in ftp server but I could not get any info out of them i tried to use type to read but no luck. Any help !

Type your comment> @N00p said:

I found two file in ftp server but I could not get any info out of them i tried to use type to read but no luck. Any help !

// Using “get” to download the file into your local system.

Type your comment> @iriniu said:

I tried before it says access denied

try mget *

// PM u.

nice box
thank you @dmw0ng.

Oops! Said too much?!
Rooted

Team,

I have user.txt and working rather diligently on root. I have the password for the ++ service, however, I have absolutely no clue where to go next. Any advice would be fabutastic. Also, I am getting that 403 under https!

Not all details are properly documented in the CVE, there’s another way to do it without web gui. Read the docs.

Type your comment> @W4rF4ther said:

Team,

I have user.txt and working rather diligently on root. I have the password for the ++ service, however, I have absolutely no clue where to go next. Any advice would be fabutastic. Also, I am getting that 403 under https!

check the file you have ++ and you need to look through Tunnel vision

Finally rooted. Waited 2 days for less traffic to make the port forwarding work. But there was no need for that. Read the documentation clearly rather than following the CVE blindly. Box is unstable because people are killing it with resets. Pm for nudges
segf4ul7

just rooted. imo, all the tips were given already. for root: read API docs

Anyone able to ping me a tip for root? Got everything in place, just want to ensure its is correct and does work. Battling box resets and script removal here…

Got User … No idea What to do for root . Any nudge pls…

Anyone available for a little nudge? please?

Type your comment> @febinrev said:

Got User … No idea What to do for root . Any nudge pls…

You can find it by read the comments before or googling the application exploitation

Spoiler Removed

Stuck with user

• lowest port allow anonymous, but no info there
  • got LFI but can’t find correct path to ++ creds
  • bruiting 80 port files won’t work properly so no info also

Any nudge please…