Hint for Sunday

My nmap scans are taking way too long. Is that normal?

@abogaida said:

Box is a little bit awkward with nmap scanning noticed, try Zenmap. It helped when I was trying to scan it when it came out.

@abogaida said:

Try adding the --min-rate 1000 --max-retries 5

This is normally very bad practice, you could knock something over very easily, or miss something on a box that is responding slowly.

Also try tinkering with --min-parallelism …

That being said, the most frustrating part of this box are people that trash it, necessitating a reset.

Thank you all, my nmap just finished.

Is there any way to do this without brute-forcing? I hate it when I have to resort to that. I must be something wrong…

@AcroTiger said:
Is there any way to do this without brute-forcing? I hate it when I have to resort to that. I must be something wrong…

There are previous comments that address this. :slight_smile:

AcroTiger if you need a hint PM me

Logged in. Any tips on next move? Still working on getting user.txt. I know where it is but nothing jumping out to get there. Can DM me on MM.

@wbbugs said:
Logged in. Any tips on next move? Still working on getting user.txt. I know where it is but nothing jumping out to get there. Can DM me on MM.

Logged in too and have been stuck. same here and Appreciate for help, plz .

@quadzer0 said:

There are previous comments that address this. :slight_smile:

Hello bro @quadzer0 , I’ve logged it and stuck here. :smiley: plz, kind help again?

@abogaida said:

use massacn for fast scan …(but i m not recommend this scanning )
----------SYNTAX--------
masscan -e INTERFACE -p 1-65535 --rate=200 TARGET-IP

Hello I’ve seen people sending message on Sunday. How Can I send a message, plz?

Nevermind , I’ve got. it. Thanks.

Looks like I guessed the right password, but someone continues to change it. Really annoying, I also reached the maximum daily resets.

@bennes said:
Looks like I guessed the right password, but someone continues to change it. Really annoying, I also reached the maximum daily resets.

Same. And now someone emptied etc passwd

@bennes said:

this box is getting worse and worse everyday

Is the troll binary a… troll? Some heads up on the privesc guys :slight_smile:

@alquimista said:

@bennes said:

Same. And now someone emptied etc passwd

Same here. :anguished:

@w31rd0 said:

@bennes said:

this box is getting worse and worse everyday

See? :astonished: