Infiltration - OSINT Challenge

This wasn’t too difficult. The biggest pain was one of the sites trying to force me to login after a few clicks, and even clearing cookies or using Private Mode wouldn’t work around it. Continued in IE and took a few more minutes.

I got the flag but dunno if it was the intended way.
Somebody PM me plz

Anyone able to help me? I thought i had the flag (after finding a few fake flags) ive found several profiles for the company and the staff that work for them, but the flag i thought was real doesnt work. Any one able to have a look at what im doing and offer some hints?

EDIT: Never mind, got it… I had the right flag, just getting it typed out correctly seems to be the fun part

Same as N00bie. I get the flag, but not really sure if it’s the intended way.

Somebody PM me please

This challenge really annoyed me. It turns out I found the flag quite quickly (it was the first social media I checked) but for some reason the flag I entered was rejected so I went on a massive wild goose chase.

I even installed social mapper and spent about half an hour trying to get it working (it keeps failing).

Eventually, as I was about to call it a day, I retried all the flags I’d collected and this time the first one worked.

Crying.

I found out the usual fake flags, but nothing more, any hints? i check on tweeter and didnt find anything

Hey everyone, thank you for playing Infiltration, I can’t believe over 2500 people have solved it!

I really appreciated reading all your positive comments and I’m glad you enjoyed the challenge!

Solved it! Let me know if you need any help!

Solved, is not hard. PM if you need help :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Strakered said:

Any help with this please? I lost my mind… I have a f**cking docs with 14 profiles of people that works there and 4 fake flags…

Thanks

At last I copied bad the flag… Easy challenge but I’m stupid. PM if you need help :slight_smile:

I GOT A FLAG BUT NNOT WORKING…HTB{WWW9…}any hinnt

Just got this, didn’t take me long but shame about all the people messing with the LinkedIn page throwing people off. Keep looking if you find the wrong flag.

That was fun! Nice quick challenge. Thank you! @greenwolf

Fun challenge, would have been very easy to look over had I not seen the comments. Hope that isn’t too much of a hint or a spoiler but once you come across it, it’s a dead give away. Props to the people who found it before all of that.

Loved this one, really funny!!

Am I the only one who prefers the rabbit holes? :wink:
Putting the pieces together I had a theory that I was following. unfortunately it was not the real way :(. it would have been much more compelling…
The only hint here is ‘search and look for every information in every social for every member’ the flag is pretty clear… (if don’t work the first time try the ‘all zeroes strategy :P’)

Real flag is exposed

Just got this one.

A few tips:

• No need for tools
  • You will find some fake flags
  • Make sure you check all social media sites. Bear in mind there’s a bunch of people working for Evil Corp LLC, and any of them might have useful information.
  • Make sure you look everywhere in posts you find
  • Once you feel you have the flag; if it still doesn’t get accepted… remember the “all zeroes” tip.

Good luck!

I found some parts of certain social media sites required login when I was using a VPN (NordVPN in my case) but were accessible without the VPN.

I solved it but only saw one “fake flag” and have no idea what the “all zeroes” tip is about, so I’m not sure I solved it the same way as everyone else :slight_smile: If anyone wants to DM me to explain that I’d appreciate it. Proof I solved it should be here:
https://app.hackthebox.eu/users/activity/482422

This one was funny :smiley:

Made me laugh to find the flag there.