ServMon

Once access to that page, the CPU usage goes up dramatically.

The last message I can get is 403 but the pw is extracted as stated.

Gosh wt happened to the box?

It turns out that I was lazy.

So, oddly enough, I had access to the page. I took a break, the server was reset (because of course it was) - I then proceeded to follow the exact same steps I took to set up the method of access to the Web UI, and it no longer works! As such, I am just not going to come back to this for a while, there’s just too much ■■■■ that’s unstable or doesn’t work consistently and it’s too frustrating to complete.

Managed to get the login page after many tries. Does in fact work better in chrome.

I am not getting any login forms its very buggy

Rooted. Easy box but very unstable especially during priv esc part.

can somone hints me for foothold please??

Hi guys, I have found 2 users and vulnerability enables to search through files but I couldnt find any credentials. Any hints?

is it me or is the access page loading very slow ?

Struggling to get a script to run.
Could someone PM me about this.
I know I don’t need to restart to get it up.
It’s just if I call on it all I get are errors about commands I can run blah blah.

Type your comment> @PrivacyMonk3y said:

Struggling to get a script to run.
Could someone PM me about this.
I know I don’t need to restart to get it up.
It’s just if I call on it all I get are errors about commands I can run blah blah.

I am also in the same situation bro

Sorry to the creator, but this box is definitively the worse box I’ve ever done on HackTheBox, it could be interesting if the final web application wasn’t that much unstable even in VIP.

Really bad choice.

I don’t know if it can help, but don’t use FireFox or FireFox forks for Web Panel, use something based on Blink/webkit instead (Chrome / Opera etc…) it seems to be less prone to errors…

Dude i can’t even load the login page It’s freaking

Trying to access the web UI, all I get is connection was reset.

It is horrible with the performance of this box :smile:

I have followed the steps of exploitation but no rev.shell…

Can anyone PM me about the t****l setup? I keep getting a 403 on the webapp even when it seems to work.

Type your comment> @roelvb said:

It is horrible with the performance of this box :smile:

I have followed the steps of exploitation but no rev.shell…

HIFI broo

Rooted,
All the tips have already been said,
PM if you need help :slight_smile:

Got user, very simple and straightforward using basic enumeration. But I’m blocked by the server on my way to root. Any hints for bypassing the 43? Do I need openl to create a trusted c? Thanks.

Edited: nvm, got it, no need to create any c***.

HTB Members, please :

• Don’t edit other members scripts, it is a very bad and unrespectful shortcut.
  • DO NOT click on Reload button on the web app, it is useless and crash the web service.

Thanks in advance

finally got root after lots of instability at the priv-esc stage. agree with points above - the “reload” button causes a webservice crash - it’s not needed to get root.