Missing in Action

Type your comment> @federella said:

stuck with a l*n and a tr account :neutral:

There are 2 t*******r accounts right now, one of them is fake. So try searching again. I fell into the same trap and wasted hours…

I mean…

https://www.ktsm.com/news/police-search-for-missing-man-with-dementia-other-illnesses/

Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead are purely coincidental?

Type your comment> @DHIRAL said:

There are 2 t*******r accounts right now, one of them is fake. So try searching again. I fell into the same trap and wasted hours…

I found the company one on t*******r, I doesn’t look like a fake… not sure on how to go from there tho lol

mmm i’m struggling here also … any hint will be highly appreciated .

i just figured it out… i wish there were better “Clues” for this cHallenge. theRe IS also various troLL accOunts as You get to the end, so watch out! Don’t stop trying!

Interesting challenge, looks like there are a few ways to do this.

Type your comment> @godylocks said:

i just figured it out… i wish there were better “Clues” for this cHallenge. theRe IS also various troLL accOunts as You get to the end, so watch out! Don’t stop trying!

So, I get it but I don’t. :confused:

Only found the L******* bread crumb so far. Haven’t been able to pivot from there, though… tried multiple search engines, search types, and DORKS— but coming up pretty empty-handed…

???

Type your comment> @d3v1ant said:

Only found the L******* bread crumb so far. Haven’t been able to pivot from there, though… tried multiple search engines, search types, and DORKS— but coming up pretty empty-handed…

???

Wow… nevermind lol. Sometimes search engines only get you so far…

same here… I can’t obtain any further lead from these two. what am I missing?

does it need facebook account? (given that you can’t really browse facebook without it just as you can twitter for example)
I’m wondering because I have same accounts than most guys here and I can’t really go anywhere further.

Hi, any help to get rid of the situation I am in would be greatly appreciated.
I, as last comments in this thread, found the personal l—n and company t***r profile, then nothing.

@Matgro said:
Hi, any help to get rid of the situation I am in would be greatly appreciated.
I, as last comments in this thread, found the personal l—n and company t***r profile, then nothing.

you and me both mate. been going through hackthebox hash and supposedly it can be solved from a well dorked google search. so far, nothing on my side.

Update:

Found it with help of @Ja4V8s28Ck.
@cherk If you still need help feel free to PM me :smile:

@egotisticalSW the flag is currently offline.

I already submitted it, but trying to helping users we figured it out the message on the correct social disappeared

Hi, I’m stuck on tr company account… I think that there is a site somewhere on a fe h**g. But if I’m right I have a matter with enumeration… Any tips?

The t****r is all you need. Is there something missing that could have been said before?
There is an unintended way to get the flag if you search hard. But the intended way leads you to a site that you cannot find in google.

Type your comment> @godylocks said:

The t****r is all you need. Is there something missing that could have been said before?
There is an unintended way to get the flag if you search hard. But the intended way leads you to a site that you cannot find in google.

Wait, what

I didn’t used any personal website to find the flag, also linkedin and twitter weren’t that much helpful.
Until a couple of hours ago I coudn’t see the flag in the place I found it, that’s why I said it was broken.

Anyway now it seems back online.
If someone need help feel free to pm

Since a lot of people are asking me help to solve this challenge, I advise you to avoid the rabbit holes, because there are many.

The thing that could happen when you start exploring rabbit holes is the fact that you get hungry.

for the life of me i am super stuck for a week now and can’t progress. I think i have already found all i need,i just need a little push towards the right direction ( or somebody to re assure me that my whole proccess/way of thinking so far is correct)
Could somebody please PM me ? Thanks a lot