ServMon

Machine is not unstable, you need to read ini++ file and all will be clear.

Type your comment> @foxlox said:

Is there a setting in the INI file that makes the WEB UI run like a piece of a ■■■■ or something?

Type your comment> @StanleyJobson said:

Type your comment> @foxlox said:

Is there a setting in the INI file that makes the WEB UI run like a piece of a ■■■■ or something?

If you mean UI not loaded properly, try a different browser. I had issues with firefox rendering it properly one time out of 20, but didn’t have any issues with chromium.

Hm, I just reset the box and now it is working perfect even through Firefox. Not sure what was going on there…

Hey can anyone help me i am getting 403 during login ?

Okay, so got user. And yes, the box is unstable, had to try the same thing like 20-30 times to get the output.

stuck on the final step… not sure how to do this without the restart… could use a nudge can’t find any documentation to work around it.

gave up with privesc. Obtained pass for ++ but unable to access the webpage…

Type your comment> @HootHoot said:

gave up with privesc. Obtained pass for ++ but unable to access the webpage…

You’re probably missing something there… why do you think you can’t access it? What way could you change that?

Once access to that page, the CPU usage goes up dramatically.

The last message I can get is 403 but the pw is extracted as stated.

Gosh wt happened to the box?

It turns out that I was lazy.

So, oddly enough, I had access to the page. I took a break, the server was reset (because of course it was) - I then proceeded to follow the exact same steps I took to set up the method of access to the Web UI, and it no longer works! As such, I am just not going to come back to this for a while, there’s just too much ■■■■ that’s unstable or doesn’t work consistently and it’s too frustrating to complete.

Managed to get the login page after many tries. Does in fact work better in chrome.

I am not getting any login forms its very buggy

Rooted. Easy box but very unstable especially during priv esc part.

can somone hints me for foothold please??

Hi guys, I have found 2 users and vulnerability enables to search through files but I couldnt find any credentials. Any hints?

is it me or is the access page loading very slow ?

Struggling to get a script to run.
Could someone PM me about this.
I know I don’t need to restart to get it up.
It’s just if I call on it all I get are errors about commands I can run blah blah.

Type your comment> @PrivacyMonk3y said:

Struggling to get a script to run.
Could someone PM me about this.
I know I don’t need to restart to get it up.
It’s just if I call on it all I get are errors about commands I can run blah blah.

I am also in the same situation bro

Sorry to the creator, but this box is definitively the worse box I’ve ever done on HackTheBox, it could be interesting if the final web application wasn’t that much unstable even in VIP.

Really bad choice.

I don’t know if it can help, but don’t use FireFox or FireFox forks for Web Panel, use something based on Blink/webkit instead (Chrome / Opera etc…) it seems to be less prone to errors…