Bank Heist

Type your comment> @levanto said:

Hey guys… can i PM someone to help me format the flag? I decoded the key, the submission is a hustle

Never mind! I got it _(``/ )_/

I’m having trouble with the first part of this challenge. I don’t want spoilers, I just want to know if the cipher used is used often (e.g. Caesar Cipher, ROT13, Numbers to Letters, etc.) or if it is a completely random cipher you have to figure out

Type your comment> @hongsolo129 said:

I’m having trouble with the first part of this challenge. I don’t want spoilers, I just want to know if the cipher used is used often (e.g. Caesar Cipher, ROT13, Numbers to Letters, etc.) or if it is a completely random cipher you have to figure out

Not random, but not used often. Was used more commonly just over a decade ago. Think about the flip phone the code was found on.

Type your comment> @devx00 said:

Not random, but not used often. Was used more commonly just over a decade ago. Think about the flip phone the code was found on.

Thanks for the hint!

The puzzle is no fun if you literally spend longer trying to submit the flag than actually solving it. what the ■■■■ man.

hello everybody,
Can someone please tell me how the miserable format of the flag looks like I’m trying for 3 days. I’ve already decoded the cipher.

?

couldn’t get the format for the flag correctly. got flag but stuck with submission

HTB{UPCASEFLAGIFTHEREISSPECIALMARKS}

Type your comment> @Koms444 said:

couldn’t get the format for the flag correctly. got flag but stuck with submission

second part and special characters with uppercase

the second part is hard for me find the cipher type but good challenge :slight_smile:

Hi, I need help with de flag submission of bank heist. I got the flag “T… C…”

Type your comment> @vandanuru said:

I cracked the code a decade ago. I submited the code today.
Took me literally a decade before I could submit the correct flag.
Hint: Happy 2020 !!

Men, I love you a lot. That’s saved me. love you m8

could someone help me? I solved both parts but I’m stuck with the flag… I know that it’s in all caps and with special characters but it’s still not working.

EDIT: nvm got it

Finally got the flag. Overall didn’t really like this challenge, was not straight forward at all.
Initial Nudge: flip phone
Second Part Nudge: Hebrew
Flag Submission: Make sure you include any special characters

Hello Guys…require help… solved both ciphers but stuck with the flag…

Type your comment> @AnkitJ said:

Hello Guys…require help… solved both ciphers but stuck with the flag…

Your flag might be incomplete.

Solved. At first I was using cat and I could not see the whole message. It took me more time than expected. PM if you need some nudges.

with !, without !, not high quality, makes me really confused…

Everyone that’s having trouble submitting the flag, there are two special characters in the end of it!! It’s also in the HTB{ALLUPPERCASE} format

Great game :slight_smile: