ServMon

Found them too. One of them is working, just doesn’t lead anywhere with the current level of privilege

How are you guys doing anything with this box? Keeps disconnecting :frowning:

@magomed smh figured it was, never can actually work on a new released box day one…

Again, stop bruteforcing!!

Doesn’t HTB discourage bruteforcing online apps? If VIP servers are this bad I can’t imagine the free ones.

i hate to say it but they need to increase the VIP membership fee…

User: Use what you found with someone else. To find it, you need chains…

Found credentials! No brute forcing needed! Although they aren’t working currently.

I feel so stupid, after I got creds… was trying evil-winrm. Lol. Got user, definitely an easy one. PM if need a hint.

Wow, user was easy… Onto root

user was super easy!

Can anyone who rooted the box confirm if the ++ is the way to root?

Type your comment> @Chr0x6eOs said:

Nope I tried it. I got shell as N****e

EDIT: Somebody ran my script manually :stuck_out_tongue: ++ is indeed the way to go! Rooted!

Type your comment> @AXANO said:

Type your comment> @Chr0x6eOs said:

Nope I tried it. I got shell as N****e

Good to know, thanks!

won’t be trying this box until tomorrow now but why does it only have 1 star review? just cos the HTB site was down when it first launched? or is there something else bad about the box… seems weird that it took over 3 hours for first blood but yet most of the ratings are “piece of cake”

Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

won’t be trying this box until tomorrow now but why does it only have 1 star review? just cos the HTB site was down when it first launched? or is there something else bad about the box… seems weird that it took over 3 hours for first blood but yet most of the ratings are “piece of cake”

Seems pretty okay to me, currently on privesc.

Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

The 3 hour user own is some problem with the timing… It was actually like 8 minutes or something.
The box is just really unstable, hence the bad rating.

anyone good for a sanity check?

Type your comment> @kurutta said:

anyone good for a sanity check?

Sure PM me.

Nmap gives me nothing…is this intended? I want to say the US VIP labs suck right now, How is EU?