ServMon

VIP servers are becoming slow af. HTB infrastructure needs proper capacity planning.

Type your comment> @JMFL said:

connection issues?

Yup, same here.

Have found a bunch of passwords. Canā€™t use them :neutral: Rabbit hole?

ā– ā– ā– ā– , itā€™s too slow !!!

Found them too. One of them is working, just doesnā€™t lead anywhere with the current level of privilege

How are you guys doing anything with this box? Keeps disconnecting :frowning:

@magomed smh figured it was, never can actually work on a new released box day oneā€¦

Again, stop bruteforcing!!

Doesnā€™t HTB discourage bruteforcing online apps? If VIP servers are this bad I canā€™t imagine the free ones.

i hate to say it but they need to increase the VIP membership feeā€¦

User: Use what you found with someone else. To find it, you need chainsā€¦

Found credentials! No brute forcing needed! Although they arenā€™t working currently.

I feel so stupid, after I got credsā€¦ was trying evil-winrm. Lol. Got user, definitely an easy one. PM if need a hint.

Wow, user was easyā€¦ Onto root

user was super easy!

Can anyone who rooted the box confirm if the ++ is the way to root?

Type your comment> @Chr0x6eOs said:

Nope I tried it. I got shell as N****e

EDIT: Somebody ran my script manually :stuck_out_tongue: ++ is indeed the way to go! Rooted!

Type your comment> @AXANO said:

Type your comment> @Chr0x6eOs said:

Nope I tried it. I got shell as N****e

Good to know, thanks!

wonā€™t be trying this box until tomorrow now but why does it only have 1 star review? just cos the HTB site was down when it first launched? or is there something else bad about the boxā€¦ seems weird that it took over 3 hours for first blood but yet most of the ratings are ā€œpiece of cakeā€

Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

wonā€™t be trying this box until tomorrow now but why does it only have 1 star review? just cos the HTB site was down when it first launched? or is there something else bad about the boxā€¦ seems weird that it took over 3 hours for first blood but yet most of the ratings are ā€œpiece of cakeā€

Seems pretty okay to me, currently on privesc.