Machine name: <Markup> query about how to get from Enumeration to Foothold **SPOILER ALERT**

Hey all, so I am attempting my first freestyle hack and as expected I got stuck. I have run through all enumeration steps that I have learnt so far and identified a number of vulnerabilities but none that will alow RCE or any way in.

So its time to checkup on the walkthrough.

The walkthrough states:

1. Do all your enumeration stuff (yep simples, understood, did this and more)
  2. Let’s try to reuse the credentials from the database file we found in the previous machine, in order to log into the application daniel : >SNDv*2wzLWf.

So now I am totally lost. What previous machine?

Are we supposed to work through the targets in a particular order?

Thanks for your help…

Hey @NeoCortex2000
Yeah, those credentials were obtained in the previous lab ‘Included’ on the final step.
I’ve been running through these and it’s basically one big job split in to ‘labs’, so I would be running through these in order.

Hi, Can someone tell me when the scheduled task is supposed to run? I’ve been waiting for 10 mins and the job did not run…

Type your comment> @Y0urM4m4 said:

Hi, Can someone tell me when the scheduled task is supposed to run? I’ve been waiting for 10 mins and the job did not run…

I have the same question???

I found that it runs about every 30 seconds when I was doing this box. I figured this out by keeping an eye on the script that you inject the code into as each time the task runs it resets the script back to how it was before you injected code into it.