Missing in Action

Some hint for “Missing in Action” OSINT chall?

I think one of those Roland Sanchez just put me into a watch-list or something XD

Spoiler Removed

Looks like Roland is really popular

Lol, some motorbike YouTuber is trying to outsource the challenge to his subscribers.

I’m in the middle of this challenge.
Guys, just focus on the “business” part of the description and it will make more sense.

I can’t find the right person. help that shows me the right path to take

Uhhh should this challenge be leading us to legit websites with real phone numbers we can call?

lots of trolls posting fake things to derail you on your search…

Can’t find something good, but trolls and real ppl

I’m probably mis searching

For those still struggling with this challenge, here is a hint:

As Melvin Palmer used to tell Alan Shore in Boston Legal, “You’re a real %REDACTED%”

stuck with a l*n and a tr account :neutral:

Type your comment> @federella said:

There are 2 t*******r accounts right now, one of them is fake. So try searching again. I fell into the same trap and wasted hours…

I mean…

https://www.ktsm.com/news/police-search-for-missing-man-with-dementia-other-illnesses/

Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead are purely coincidental?

Type your comment> @DHIRAL said:

Type your comment> @federella said:

There are 2 t*******r accounts right now, one of them is fake. So try searching again. I fell into the same trap and wasted hours…

I found the company one on t*******r, I doesn’t look like a fake… not sure on how to go from there tho lol

mmm i’m struggling here also … any hint will be highly appreciated .

i just figured it out… i wish there were better “Clues” for this cHallenge. theRe IS also various troLL accOunts as You get to the end, so watch out! Don’t stop trying!

Interesting challenge, looks like there are a few ways to do this.

Type your comment> @godylocks said:

i just figured it out… i wish there were better “Clues” for this cHallenge. theRe IS also various troLL accOunts as You get to the end, so watch out! Don’t stop trying!

So, I get it but I don’t. :confused:

Only found the L******* bread crumb so far. Haven’t been able to pivot from there, though… tried multiple search engines, search types, and DORKS— but coming up pretty empty-handed…

???