Recruiting for a team

@malwarepeter said:
begginer her, and i would like to

As long as you are eager to learn, put in the effort and active, then you are welcome.
I sent you and invitation.

I literally sent an email this morning to people in our company if they were interested in forming a team. Not a single response. Then this thread shows up. I want in. I am not good yet, but I am willing learn and contribute as much as I can. What can I do to join you guys?

Hello, I would like to participate. I am a beginner too but I would really like to be part of a team, as it could be a great opportunity to learn and develop a stronger knowledge.
I’ve some background in the IT field but I want to go deeper in the security universe.

Type your comment> @Log1c888 said:

I literally sent an email this morning to people in our company if they were interested in forming a team. Not a single response. Then this thread shows up. I want in. I am not good yet, but I am willing learn and contribute as much as I can. What can I do to join you guys?

The only essential requirement is being active and willing to learn.
I have sent you an invitation to join.

@wirzka said:
Hello, I would like to participate. I am a beginner too but I would really like to be part of a team, as it could be a great opportunity to learn and develop a stronger knowledge.
I’ve some background in the IT field but I want to go deeper in the security universe.

I have sent you an invitation too.

Type your comment> @malwarepeter said:

begginer her, and i would like to

I have sent you one too.

newbie here want to join…thanks

Type your comment> @mimo said:

OK @Ja4V8s28Ck ,
I have sent you an invitation.

@wirzka said:

I have sent you an invitation too.

Thank you, joined.

can i join ?

Can I join too? Absolute beginner

I’d appreciate an invite :slight_smile:

i am a beginner but i would like to join for learn new knowledge. thank you for your attention

Type your comment> @Log1c888 said:

The only essential requirement is being active and willing to learn.
I have sent you an invitation to join.

I didn’t get the invitation. Did you send it to my inbox?

Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs check the team option, here

Please I’m new, but eager to learn and contribute

I’m a beginner but eager to learn and participate, please add me…

I have sent an invite for all those who have requested one already.
So new requests can’t be fulfilled and requirement is closed for now.
Team management is now a priority over expansion.
Thanks for those who have shown interest.

Received my invitation. Where are we going to meet and discuss? Discord?

Can i also join the team ? I am OSCP Certified and also a Pro hacker rank in htb !

Arrexel