Book

I am running the exploit for root, but l*gr***** doesn’t happens and it’s not been triggered…what m missing?

Finally Rooted…it was cat and mouse game to get root…!! Many thanks to @TazWake and @FDS

I just got user, but holy cow - this box made me work for it. A lot of learning and reading.

EDIT: Just got root. Amazing box!

I can’t trigger my payload, what am I missing?

Can I get a nudge for user? Im stumped. I’ve created a user and noticed that there is an admin login page, but Im stuck.

Man, I’m always bad at X** exploitation.

I really need help and some nudges for X** things.

@qwas2zx9 said:

I can’t trigger my payload, what am I missing?

The way to trigger your payload?

Are you editing the target file while the exploit is running? If not, it probably wont trigger.

If your payload is something which wont run on the system, then you might be triggering it without knowing.

@TsMade said:

Can I get a nudge for user? Im stumped. I’ve created a user and noticed that there is an admin login page, but Im stuck.

Those two things are helpful. You can create one that can access the other.

@dearmrj said:

Man, I’m always bad at X** exploitation.

I really need help and some nudges for X** things.

Google those three letters and Noob Ninja. You might find something helpful.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@qwas2zx9 said:

(Quote)
The way to trigger your payload?

Are you editing the target file while the exploit is running? If not, it probably wont trigger.

If your payload is something which wont run on the system, then you might be triggering it without knowing.

I got it @TazWake thank you.

finally rooted…really nice machine…prob the best one I done yet, learned a alot of new cool things…special thanks to @TazWake for your great tips! feel free to pm me if you are stuck :slight_smile:

Oh! what a ride! @MrR3boot you have outdone yourself with the PRIVESC vector research and deployed it pretty well so that it doesn’t work out of the box with the exploit present publicly. Amazing experience throughout and I will do this box multiple times to get a better hold of the entire flow. Thanks for the experience!

Spoiler Removed

Hello! Stuck on foothold. I tried SQL/NoSQL injection. Also I found a XSS, but I don`t understand, what I must do with all it. have an admin email and admin directory. Is I must change password? Or any other way? Which tool I must use or which page is Vulnerability? Please PM me. Thank!

Do it. Thank for @ReT for hint!

Also a little stuck on X**, any tips would be appreciated. Please PM

Found X**! Think i know what to do now! just need the payload to work.

There are already many good hints here…If you already have X** use it to export. As mentioned, there is a blog post that exploits a similar scenario. :smiley:

Nice box, thanks.
User: Figure out what happens when you register, read the code and then research about how exploiting it can be done. Once you’re in, look where you can inject something malicious and see if you can look at that through admin.
Root: Pretty much simple, check out what is running and read online on how to exploit it because you have everything you need ready for it.
DM me for any questions

for some absurd reason I was doing the exact same thing for the privesc and it didnt work. Did a box reset and bam, it works…User was great - a good learning experience but root was a bit eehhh…still good stuff on the box!

@TsMade said:

try to search about sql truncate