Art

@JChris said:
This is a really simple challenge once you know what it’s about. I can only say that in the world there are many programming languages, even crazy ones, go look for them!

This is a big hint!

@JChris said:
This is a really simple challenge once you know what it’s about. I can only say that in the world there are many programming languages, even crazy ones, go look for them!

lol i really laughed at end !
but for ff how could you possibly think about searching for such thing ! you think out of “planet” hahah

This was… interesting…

Can anyone pm me on some errors regarding grabbing the data from this?

@JChris said:

I would have not gotten further without this post, above post gives all the hints necessary.

This took me nearly half a day back and forth. (I had to host visitors etc…)
I had solved inferno first and came back to this and I was completely the wrong track which took most of my time LOL. I was sure i didn’t want to download and build github projects. This isn’t a hint comment btw, just my stupid opinion and experience.

@JChris said:

@Zot said:
I have to say, this is a very esoteric challenge to me. I never would have got this without a clue. I forgot about “Art” for awhile, & thought it was Stego category challenge.

The real MVPS here - wouldn’t have gotten it without you. Real fun challenge.

just completed this challenge if anyone need help feel free to pm

■■■■ done!

Spoiler Removed

I am so lost on this one. PM with a hint. I used p*** but probably wrong.

@JChris
Thanks for the hint

After searching Google i actually had the right results but i couldn’t believe it was that ridiculous so i just skipped it. Only after this thread it hit me.
Guess we need to try everything :dizzy:

nice challenge! feel free to contact if help needed.

Type your comment> @JChris said:

Thanks for the tip ! I went down till bruteforcing the image with stegcracker only to find out it was a shithole. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, i used online decomplier( based on the hint of monogramming lang) to decompile the image and i got the flag. But the flag is not getting accepted.
Somebody plzz help me.

this one made me smile.

This was too fun. I wanna make messages like this and see if friends can figure it out.

any somebody will help nudge for me? stuck here