NIbbles

@B1ackF1ag said:
its the monitor screen right?

@jc1396 said:
No matter which shell I try, I keep getting “This exploit may require manual cleanup of ‘image.php’ on the target”. Am I missing something here?

RESET

NEED HELP WITH ROOTING. got something with sudo -l

@B1ackF1ag said:

pm me what you got and what your thoughts are

@rmkreborn said:
Can anybody tell what can I do with monitor.sh? I tried my best

Sure!!DM me

@B1ackF1ag said:

DM me…

@rk2311 said:

@rmkreborn said:
Sure!!DM me

Got root. Thanks for the reply

@rmkreborn said:

@rk2311 said:

@rmkreborn said:
Sure!!DM me

Got root. Thanks for the reply

Welcome!!

hello everyone, how do i upload lineenum and execute it. m***r is not allowing to executing any shell command or python

I too am struggling with escalation, i used meterpreter to get the initial foothold. Was that the wrong way to go about it?

@ngup said:
hello everyone, how do i upload lineenum and execute it. m***r is not allowing to executing any shell command or python

It can run basic shell commands (cd, cp etc etc) but if you try using su or anything that sends a prompt it’ll fail. At least as far as I can tell. I haven’t gotten root yet so take my advice with a pinch of salt.

@SirFIS said:
I too am struggling with escalation, i used meterpreter to get the initial foothold. Was that the wrong way to go about it?

@ngup said:

It can run basic shell commands (cd, cp etc etc) but if you try using su or anything that sends a prompt it’ll fail. At least as far as I can tell. I haven’t gotten root yet so take my advice with a pinch of salt.

I got root (with some pointers) if anyone is stuck on privsec feel free to PM me and i’ll give you some good hints/point you in the correct direction :smiley:

i am stuck, i got a *****.txt wordlist, reading the thread ik that there is a login page…any hint how to get that login page…i guess ik the default creds…
help

@p5yph3r said:
i am stuck, i got a *****.txt wordlist, reading the thread ik that there is a login page…any hint how to get that login page…i guess ik the default creds…
help

do not look for log in page. look for other login method.

@w31rd0 said:

@p5yph3r said:
help

do not look for log in page. look for other login method.

can you please try to elaborate other login methods, without spoiling ?

got the login page…!!!

This box is very unstable at the moment…

yeah …!! @SecThor
2 minutes earlier i was having a reverse shell on the box, i guess sm1 had reset the machine and I lost it…have to upload the shell again…!!!

For those struggling with login. Just try stupid things first.
Make sure you reset the box before and write down all combinations you have tried so far.

PE is a piece of cake.

Happy pwning!

in nibbleblog i can not wrote post if i dont make login? its have some way get login without bruitforce?

I found the login page and know the exploit. Please help on the credentials. I tried every “default” still cant get it. I even tried after reseting the box. Please help on the credentials

@d3m0nr007 the username and password both are already spoiled in this conversation thread.
read the entire thing and try to guess what it could it be…its as silly as it could be…!!!