Pusheen Loves Graphs

Well, Starting this Discussion here on Stego Challenge: Pusheen Loves Graphs… I didnt encounter stego challenges with an ELF file… can someone give me some nudge here on this challenge or hit me some PM on MM or here in forum…

NVM Just solve it :smiley:

Any clues?

Do as the assignment says. Use IDA.

Quick question: Can you complete this task with IDA free or does it have to be IDA Pro?

free

Could I ping someone for a clue? I’ve not used IDA before but have spent a lot of time figuring out how to use it and I’m missing something I’m unlikely to find by staring at it for much longer. Probably a case of ‘once you know the technique’ it’s easy - I don’t know the technique.

Ok, I’m stuck on this and it’s driving me nuts. I’m pretty sure I have gone and clicked on every graph type there is. I’ve also expanded all parents/children, and displayed charts in many different forms. Any hints?

I understood which techniques was used to generate the program but I can’t see any graph in IDA (click on space key) what I am doing wrong?

three steps and then Boom :smiley:

@spade said:

Some changes on code are needed?

this is a stego challenge @SynAckPwn23 not Reversing :smiley: no changes needed :smiley:

@spade said:

Got the flag after I tryed IDA 7.0. I was using IDA 5.0 and IDA 7 provide me a more clear message about the problem.

Can someone provide a hint? Tons of data in IDA 7 while the executable file simply outputs the image. I understand its a stego challenge but enable to find it.

@LeDeceiver said:
Can someone provide a hint? Tons of data in IDA 7 while the executable file simply outputs the image. I understand its a stego challenge but enable to find it.

pm

pusheen: dw 2020h ?

I tried the flaw chart, I saw some things that look like text but It’s not legible.

Can I use IDA 7.0 Free for Linux?

I was able to print the cat but don’t know what to do after that…

Can someone pm me with any hint?

@Lokii said:
Ok, I’m stuck on this and it’s driving me nuts. I’m pretty sure I have gone and clicked on every graph type there is. I’ve also expanded all parents/children, and displayed charts in many different forms. Any hints?

I’ve gotten stuck too can you help? may be bounce ideas off each other.