Remote

G’day, getting this error when I try to run the PoC with what I assume are the correct credentials. Not sure if this is because my creds are wrong or there is something wrong with my Kali setup. Looking for guidance or a PM if not suitable for the forums.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “e******.**”, line 53, in
VIEWSTATE = soup.find(id=“__VIEWSTATE”)[‘value’]
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘getitem

Edit: Sorted this out with a tip that my creds were wrong.

StartService FAILED 1053:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Puff. even i changed the start_type to Demand_start. but still cant get it worked.

edit: i just restarted the machine. and tried to be fast. first shell dropped. 2nd try worked.

wow, I dunno about anyone else, but I had about one second to spare to spawn a shell and read the root.txt before my connection got cut off using the u***** method haha. I think you may need to be the first one to do so after a reset for it to work as well for some reason. Trying other method now, fun box!

**edit. also tried the file method first and it worked without even knowing it. Good thing I went back to my upload location and deleted my nc off there and didn’t leave cp root.txt.

Type your comment

just rooted this one was fun and simple

Good day mate.
Rooted both ways :blush:

Type your comment> @Shubzz said:

Where would I get the username and password. anyone please help

think about the service with the high port ^.^so many files

Guys is any one did changed user a***@h** password??
yesterday I was able to login today not!!?

Hi,

I am working on root the TV way but still stuck. Could some one give me a hint on that?

pp123

reset evry 5 min hhhh
since im noob im learning a lot from this box
i get user but root ill get it later

Type your comment> @pp123 said:

Hi,

I am working on root the TV way but still stuck. Could some one give me a hint on that?

pp123

Same ■■■■. Got the user and spent 2 days for enuming inside the box with no luck, walked through the whole thread here as well. DM any good hints pls

@Sporium said:
Type your comment> @MudGrassPony said:
You can find something even with common words, ah and if it’s not 200 it’s still doesn’t 400 and it also can be used. PM if you need more info about it.
And creds against what user?

Ahhhhh thank you. I decided to “go” with a different tool and am trying my luck with that one since it looks to be faster. I am glad that it sounds like I’m on the right track and that we might have some “common” ground.

As embarrassing as it is to say, i’m trying to get an initial foothold.

rooted finally, The U****C is unreliable way , so really need to the TV way , i got foothold of few things but i am not sure i am on right track , Do i have to crack something ?? .

Thanks to @TazWake for guidance :slight_smile:

Spoiler Removed

why someones reset this machine again and again
pls stop pls!

ok, been struggeling with this box for a while now…many firsts for me here ,not least it being a windows box…I ve managed to use the exploit and A****@.*** to execute commands on target and can read directories and found user.txt. I used the same to upload mr payload listening using mu/hr. m*******r opens session but no prompt apears no matter what I do! Any ideas? Do I even need to do this for root?

hi guys pls to everyone who got root on the box pls clean up after
set back the service path to its original
thanks in advance bros

And done. Windows is still weird for me, but this was a nice box!

Ok Team, I was able to get RCE with the you know what .py and scored the user.txt .

I am now working to root and I am not at all familiar enough with Windows enumeration to know where the ■■■■ to go next. I have tried using the RCE syntax to achieve a reverse shell for easier browsing but I am having zero luck! Please help!

Thanks Team!

Hey having a weird network issue here. I can ping/connect to the Remote box no problem from my kali vm. However I cannot ping or make any sort of network connect going back the other way. So i cant ping my kali, get to port 80 on my webserver, etc from the Remote box.

Has anyone encountered anything like this before? I am assuming it is some weird configuration i might have?