Resolute

EDIT: rooted. Thanks to the author, learned a lot on this box :slight_smile:

Finally Rooted…pheww

C:\Windows\system32>hostname && whoami
hostname && whoami
Resolute
nt authority\system

Ajjj! I have remote shell, user got, but dont know to try privesc

Anyone can PM me on the easy way to getting root? Rooted with the harder way, tried few modules for easy way, still couldn’t get it.

Just rooted the box. PM me for nudges.

Awesome box - learned a ton. Thanks @Pin3apple for pointing me in the right direction.

Rooted :slight_smile: Good box !

Anyone can PM me on the module of mt used ? Is it : exploit/windows/ll/d*_s***************d ?

Thanks

can you guys please nudge me on the privesc ?

rooted, that was such a cool box.

getting root really helped me understand how the technique and attack path works

Is it just me or is anyone else constantly losing connection to this box?

I’m in the last step!!! dont connect the reverse shell!! aaaaajjj thank you EvilT0r13 but I’m very dumb jajajajjajajajaj

Greetings,

I am stuck with root. I tried the it ssr way. dc loads the file when the service is restarted, but i get no reverse shell to my nc. I triple checked everything mentioned here, arch etc. Can someone pm me and take a took a look at the commands I am using?

EDIT: Well, apparently I am stupid. Got a connection to nc now, but the shell dies instantly. Any nudges on that?

EDIT2: root

rsolutd both ways :mrgreen:

I’ve been able to get user, stuck on getting a reverse-shell on privesc

• i created the *ll file i need
  • configured the service correctly
  • *ns service restarted
  • file getting pulled from i*****et server
  • no reverse-shell !!

i even tried running my ll using run***2.exe to make sure it works and it does! but nothing from the *ns service.

nudges appreciated

Needing some help with the privilege escalation part of the box. I am new to the pen-testing field. I understand the concepts but do not have any experience in the implementation of these concepts. Has of now all i have done is a smb server. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I have the user.txt needing help getting the root.txt. I would have PM’d some of you but unfortunately I do not understand the messaging side of htb. So please help.

got the user flag but been confused on what i should do next. i see the hints from other posts and i think i know what to do but not how to do it. can anyone give me a resource or website to reference

Rooted. Thanks @mza7a

Type your comment> @rand0char said:

• *ns service restarted
  • no reverse-shell !!

i even tried running my ll using run***2.exe to make sure it works and it does! but nothing from the *ns service.

nudges appreciated

pm me how you created the *ll file. Maybe I can help

Just got the root flag. PM for any nudges

Type your comment> @rand0char said:

• *ns service restarted
  • no reverse-shell !!

nudges appreciated

the same as you…tried to load *ll both remotely and on local server. no difference.