We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Type your comment> @sh4d0wless said:

i think im overthinking on username.zip
i look on twitter account and tried what ı found but cant open the zip :frowning:

Iā€™m in the same boat. Found 4 related twatter accounts (1 x corp, 3 user), and an email address but canā€™t join the dots from thereā€¦ (Am I right in thinking the domain name from the email address isnā€™t related to the challenge, even though it resolves?)

edit - got it. The pieces seemed to fall into place after a nightā€™s sleep!

Iā€™m stuck on username.zipā€¦ I found the twitter pages of the company and 4 links to it. Got the mail address and default ssh pw. Can someone give me a nudge?

@hammeh said:

Iā€™m stuck on username.zipā€¦ I found the twitter pages of the company and 4 links to it. Got the mail address and default ssh pw. Can someone give me a nudge?

If you found all the users, you will notice their email addresses have a certain formatā€¦

Very cool challenge! Look forward for more challenges like this :slight_smile:

Iā€™m stuck with the USERNAME password.
I feel i am close, I think I found all the details needed on Twitter and my gap is the structure of the name. Can someone pm me to tell if i am in the right way?

Think I have all the parts for the password.zip but struggling to find the right format / password. Any hints would be appreciated :slight_smile:

someone mind to give me a nudge or hintā€¦ tried already with serveral programms to crack the zip maybe is use a bad wordlist or wrong syntax

Hello,

I am not able to find the password for the passworzip file, i have even got the passwords , but still those passwords are not working. Please help me on it. I spent all day struggling on it.

Funny Challenge I enjoyed ā€¦ Thank you , small Hint ā€¦ Focus on Twitter :wink:

what happen to username.zip ?? should it be protected by password also?

Found the flag but it does not work :confused:

Someone help on this challenge, i am stuck

Stucked on the second password for ā€œpassword.zipā€ any hint !!

ā€”> Solved. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi guys, i found the username.zip password , but no password.zip password , can send me any hits please ?

I think I do need some help, still stuck on username. I found 1 employee and the companies twitter pageā€¦

Aah found a second employee

Type your comment> @alex1602 said:

I think I do need some help, still stuck on username. I found 1 employee and the companies twitter pageā€¦

Aah found a second employee

I think I got the password part, still need the username though

Finally found the email
got the flag!

Iā€™m lostā€¦ Ive read thru this thread multiple times. Iā€™m on Twitter, finding the company page, employees/associates, there are a few things that stick out to me, but Iā€™m not able to even get the correct username/password for the first zip file. I know its right in front of me, but i cant figure it out. And for the record, today is a new day. I already had a good nights sleep to think it over lol

Can anyone help lead me in the right direction??

got it, good challenge, feel free to PM me